A Surprise Encounter

MIRA

"I see, so Jellal's a vampire who was sent here to achieved his mission by eliminating Zeref?" They both nodded. "Yes, part of it is our mistress' request but we decided to keep it underground. However, it will be soon enough that Zeref will come to know eventually and that's where Lady Eileen will be executed publicly." I gasped, "No way then Erza and Wendy would be..."

"Now, now, don't get too upset about it. Our lady is still fine but she has been kept under watch by August, one of Spriggan's strongest member and also a general. He has been not in good terms ever since our lady joined Alvarez team. Zeref was the one that brought her actually more like a force."

"And do you know if there's any reasons to it?" I asked as they both shook their heads. "No clue, we actually know one thing that Zeref wanted is to destroy the world and recreate into its new form. All he ever wanted is to get back his family and eliminate the curse that lies within him." A curse? Juliet looked at me and continued explaining, "I'm sure you're wondering what is Zeref's curse. I can tell you, its something that prevents you from dying, being immortal I guess. Anything that he touches or comes close in contact with people, will die and fade away. That's why he keeps a few distance away while talking except a few which are the Spriggan 12."

"And why is that?" I was getting a little interested in knowing what was the true power amongst the Spriggan 12 members. Are they some kind of dangerous wizards and vampires that people feared? "I believed its more like he controls his curse powers when he's with them." said Heine after finished drinking her warm lemon tea. She sighed taking a tissue and wiping her lips, "I guess that's enough talk, I suggest that we should be leaving already before they suspect us we are gone for too long." She stood up followed by Juliet. "Wait just a moment."

"Huh?"

I got up from my seat and gave them my contact number, "Here, in case Erza's mom and you guys are in trouble, you can always call me." They hesitated before accepting my number. "Thanks Mira, but here's an advice. Don't tell this matter with anyone or else you might be attacked by them as well and of course, be careful with Jellal. He's not the type of person that you think he is. He's quite powerful on his own, best if you keep your distance with him."

"I see..." I looked down to the floor, gripping both my hands tightly, "I understand, thank you for your time." They both vanished right after that. Oh Erzy, I wish there's something I could do to help. "Is something bothering you Mira?" I turned around feeling shocked to see Lucy, Natsu and Gray behind.

Remember not to tell anyone about this or else you might be attacked as well...

I can't let them know what happened but I can't stand seeing those two deeply wounded. They'll soon realize it too, its now or never. I'll have to think carefully how to tell them. "Actually there is but there's something I need to know first before telling." They all looked at each other feeling confused. "How should I put this...I mean if you could tell me that you're different from others. Look there's no need to fret, I saw when you three were fighting against some vampires back then at the ship." They sighed and Natsu spoke, "Fine, we'll tell ya."

"Are you sure about this Natsu?" said Lucy as he nodded. "I'm sure the truth someday will come out. Isn't that right Gray?" He looked at Gray as he replied with a nod. "Yeah..."

TIMESKIP

MEREDY

"What? You're going to leave?" Jellal gave nod. "Yeah. you can stay here if you want to." I gripped his hand, "Why all of the sudden? Something happened?" He just looked at me without giving any answer. I sighed heavily, "As your guardian is my right to know."