If You Don't Mind...

JELLAL

I noticed Mavis was sitting down there staring at the ground sadly. I went over kneeling next to her and took her hand. She gasped, "What are you doing?" I gave a soft smile and handed back her Fairy Heart magic. "I can never thank you enough for returning what belongs to me Jellal. I'm grateful."

I ran through my hair nervously, "No big deal Mavis." She rested her head between her knees sighing heavily. "I still don't know what to do after Zera had found out the truth. I bet she's mad at me now." I sighed stretching my hand out to her. She looked up as I spoke, "You could clear things with her, tell her everything. I'm sure she will understand." Mavis then smiled as she took my hand standing back up to her own two feet. "Thanks, I shall go look for her." She quickly left to find her friend while I walked off to find Erza.

ZERA

Idiot...what was she thinking...why would she lie to me all these years. I even believed that she was cursed immortal by Zeref but apparently, she was all this time. "Zera!" I turned around seeing Mavis stopped running, panting away. "What are you doing here?" I asked her coldly and she came forward grabbing my hand. "Listen Zera, I'm sorry! Sorry that I lied to you about everything! It's okay if you don't wanna be friends with me anymore, but I want to ask for your forgiveness. I know you have been hurt over my lies but I just couldn't bring myself from telling the truth."

I scoffed as I moved my hand, crossing both my arms, "Well, if you had told me the truth earlier, none of my feelings will be hurt. I just don't like people lying to me, especially when they are so close to me." I noticed she was already crying and she kept apologizing, "I'm sorry. Sorry...Sorry Zera...I won't lie to you ever again!" I felt uneasy and I cupped her cheeks making her stare straight at me. "Fine, I forgive you but there's a promise where you can never break."

She sniffed, "What is it?" I pinched her cheeks, "Don't keep anything secret or hidden from me. Whenever you are feeling down, you can just talk to me. Got it?" Her eyes widened as she jumped into a hug, "Thank you Zera! Thank you so much!"

"Uhm Mavis you are really squeezing me, I can't breathe!"

"Oops sorry!"

"There you go again apologizing. Ok, from now on there's no sorry, thank you or please between the two of us."

"Why not?"

"Its because I said so, okay?"

"Alright...you sure?"

"Yes!"

TIMESKIP

ERZA

"Is there anything you want Erza?" said Lucy after we all got in the palace, finding a room to rest. Meredy, Gray and the others were at the infirmary room with Porlyusica treating their wounds. I was just sitting in a room beside the infirmary feeling remorse over what has happened to my mom. I shook my head, "No I'm fine, Lucy." She looked at me sadly and told me to call her if I needed anything. I gave a nod as she closes the door giving me some space alone.

I sighed heavily looking at my mom's body lying on the bed with her eyes close. I touched her cold cheeks, "I'll miss you mother..." Then a golden light came shining all over as my mother slowly disappear into a golden light dust leaving no trace. "Mom?" She was gone and her body is no longer to be seen. I cried watching those light particles that carried my mother's soul away.

What am I going to tell Wendy? She would be upset. I heard a knock at the door as Jellal walked in and came sitting next to me. He was comforting me by rubbing my back. I guess he must have found out from others about my mom's situation. I rested my head on his chest, "She's gone Jellal...I'm not ready to lose her yet..."

"I know...but your mom was doing the best she can to protect you all these years...and I wanted to tell you something all this time."

I looked up at Jellal as he took a deep breath and spoke, "The reason I came to town was because your mom actually sent me here and it was my decision too after knowing that you were around here." My eyes were widened as I gripped his clothes tighter, "But, you told me it was about the mission to stop Zeref from destroying this world."

He sighed heavily and gave a passionate kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes enjoying the kiss as my back was hit against the bed with him on top. Both our lips were apart right after we were gasping for air. He started speaking, "Well it was also about stopping Zeref but the most important of all is to be with you and to protect you." He kissed my forehead and rested his head at the side of me, on bed. I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter. So that's why...I thought mom was always so busy that she put us somewhere far in Fiore but it was all for us, to be safe.

"Well there's one more question I would like to ask. What about the time when my mom came back home and she was all surprised with you living with me and Wendy?" He gave a chuckle and sat up. "It was all an act. She was the one that told me to stay and keep you accompany, of course I would gladly too...its because I have found my old friend and my mate." I wrapped my arms around him kissing him passionately again.

"So, since the mission and battle is over, are you going back?" I asked all of the sudden worried that he'll have to leave with Meredy. He first gasped before giving a smile, "Why would I? I got no where else to go anywhere." I sighed in relief, "To be honest, I really don't want you to leave, I want you to stay with me and Wendy...with us forever if you don't mind Jellal..." Now it was his turn to blush feeling blown over my words.

He ran through his hair, "If you want to then...I'll stay." I smiled at his answer feeling happy that he made the decision to live under the same roof with me and Wendy. I noticed that his neck and wrists were bandaged. I touched it gently as he grabbed my hand, "Its fine Erza, you should worry on your own."

"I know...it's just a scratch." I said pointing towards the patch at my left cheek. He gave a smirk, "Is that so, normally from what I see, girls always pay attention not to get scratches on their face." I laughed giving him a light hit, "Well, I'm not like those girls, I'm different from them." He gave a grin back, "Oh really?"

"Yes..haha!" 

Only one more chapter left! Thank you, all of you for following, supporting, voting and even leaving comments on my story. I truly appreciate it. :D

So I got good news!

Tomorrow I'm going to post the epilogue chapter of this story. And after that I'm gonna publish the first chapter on my new story Heavenly Dragon Slayer! 

Thank you once more!