Anger

PREVIOUSLY...

"How does it feel Jellal...the pain coursing through your veins?"

ERZA

"I can't get this thing off!" I whined and move around a lot till I tumbled down to the floor. "There you are!" I looked up seeing Gray rushing towards me and he froze the shackles off and broke them apart. "Gray what are you doing here?" He quickly pulled me out of the room, "I'll explain later, right now we got to get to Jellal." I immediately remembered what Siegrain told me just now. "You followed him here?" He shook his head, "No. Meredy sensed something was wrong so she contacted me to give some backup while she tries to hold off Ultear."

Now I realize that Ultear was not here in the mansion. Probably she went out while Siegrain was keeping me here all this time. I can't help but wonder why is he doing all of this. We both stopped when we saw some magic arrows coming forth. Gray wrapped his arms around me in flash taking the hit. "Gray you're alright?" I saw there were some bruises on his back. "Don't worry about me. Wait here, Ice Make Lance!" He managed to hit four vampires down in one blow. Another three came up from behind. He turned around and gave another slash, "Ice Devil Zeroth Long Sword!"

JELLAL

"How does it feel Jellal...the pain coursing through your veins?" He pulled out his hand following a large amount of blood. I coughed clutching onto my chest dropping to one of my knees. "That blood...smells like mine, but how?" He stomped my back to the ground. "You're right, I used your blood to make drugs that would bring pleasure to them and even stand their thirst for a long time." I hitched, "So those vampires that were beaten, you gave them as well?" He came closer to my ear, "Yes. once they smell your blood, they would feel thirsty and would want to devour your blood entirely. Since its a full moon tonight, the effect of the drug will affect them. As you can see they are not the only ones who took the drug, there are lots of others more."

"How did you..."

"Ultear gave it to me the sample for the past few years." Now I get it, no wonder she has been visiting every time and drinking my blood. All of the sudden lights were turned on and I saw a huge crowd of people including some of the council members. They were given lustful stares and some of them were whispering to each other.

I coughed several times more and blood were still streaming from the wound. Then I saw their eyes were eyeing at the blood dripping out from me. "Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes upon him, get your fill before you miss it." said Siegrain as he licked off the blood from his fingers. All of them raged out in numbers. I gritted my teeth and snapped my fingers summoning my dark flames over them. "We're stronger to defeat you now!" Another batch came from the side. I flinched, "Really." I placed my hands on the floor and chanted the spell. "Meteor!"

I flew fast hitting them all in just one attack. "Dark Fireworks!" Siegrain came about trapping me in one of the dark circle barriers. I burst through and landed on the ground panting. "My goodness, you still can fight while in that terrible state of yours." I gave a glare and held my fists up high at him, "Tell me, why are you doing this?" He blocked my fists, "You tell me Jellal, after all you killed mom seven years ago!" He raged out killing the other weakling vampires and held his fists, "It's your fault to begin with...you killed mom and left me alone without even saying anything." My eyes widened, "I didn't kill mom, she saved me." He gave a hard punch, "Don't you dare lie to me Jellal!" I felt shocked seeing tears from his eyes as he pinned me to the ground. "I found out that she was dead the next day and it seems that you murdered her." Both of us were catching our breaths while staring at each other. "I didn't kill her."

"Liar!"

"I'm telling the truth Siegrain."

"Shut up!" I winced when he added pressure at my wound. "Jellal!" I gasped seeing Erza and Gray running. "Ice Make Geyser!" Siegrain blocked the attack. "Your attacks won't even affect me."

"Let him go Siegrain!"

"You two need to get out of here now!"

"Not happening." said Gray wiping his lips. "I'm not leaving until I get you back safely with Erza. I hitched, "Quite being stubborn!" I yelled as Siegrain raised his hands. "I'll kill you brother."

"Stop!" Erza came running between us. "Get out of my way."

"Get away...Erza..." I said, coughing. She pulled me closer in an embrace, "I'm not going to let you kill him. You'll have to go through me first!" 

TO BE CONTINUED...