Sweet revenge

Mary was right, training is exactly what i needed. This is what I have been born to do. I am a great swordsman, the more time I spend practicing, I build my skills and confidence, and I can weild a razor sharp sword safely and effectively. I feel sorry for the poor lad who is training with me. I am unleashing all my anger and resentment on my opponent, I can tell he is getting weaker by the minute. Stepping back, I motioned to him to go on break, and I could see the relief on his young face as he walked away tired and sweaty.

I walked over to the ledge of the stone bar, and poured a glass of water. I drank it in one gulp, and as i was was pouring myself a refill, I saw Brendan and Elizabeth walking on the other side of court. I could feel the rage slowly build up inside me, as I watched Brendan, place his arm around her waist for support, and she seemed comfortable enough. There was a smile on her face!

They were heading towards the gardens!

My heart pounded fiercley, I quickly turned the oppsite way so no one, including them realize that I have seen them. I narrowed my eyes and tried to focus. Brendan knew that I was here, he is doing this on purpose! He is playing with fire, for soon I will whisk her away from him and then I will kill him for his betrayal!

When I turned around I could not see them anywhere, they had dissapeared into the gardens.

Knowing my brother, he will take the opportunity and make a move on her, no one enters the gardens at this time of day! He is a sneaky mother fucker! My heart twisted at the thought of Elizabeth in his arms.

"There you are, I have been looking for you." Isobel purred from behind me.

I tensed, she had the nerve to come to me after everything she has done! I whirled around and threw her a cold smile. She thinks that she did me a favor by going to council, she is a dangerous woman. I must not let on that I hate her, I do not want her to take out her anger on Elizabeth ever again. Isobel is a clever woman, I must be extra careful around her.

"Isobel," I said, and appraised her from head to toe. She looked fetching in her red wine gown. her black hair flowed down her back eminating an aroma in the air, and her cleavage, a tad too low, showed off her round and firm breast. she was a beautiful sight to behold, but her heart was cold as ice!

"Where have you been hiding? I have not seen you around for a few days." she said sweetly, ignoring the fact that Elizabeth was flogged and I tended to her wounds. Everybody at court knew that, and I am sure she did too.

"I was occupied." I said, playing her game.

Her violet eyes sparkled dangerously, "Walk with me to the gardens Alexander, I need to talk to you."

It took me all but two seconds before I gave her my arm and she hooked her arm inside mine, and we headed to the gardens. It was an excuse to go to the gardens and see what Brendan and Elizabeth were up to. The warriors stopped their training and all their eyes fell upon us. When Mary gets wind of this she will murder me, but I wanted to check on Elizabeth and this is the only way to go about it.

As we entered the gardens, I saw up ahead my brother pull Elizabeth around the bushes. I grabbed Isobel by the hand and headed in the same direction.

Isobel stopped and let go of my hand. "Do not use me to your benefit Alexander!" she said angrilly. Her beautiful eyes had gone cold and turned a shade darker.

"You are mistaken." I said quickly, "I would never use you in that way!" I lied.

"Then prove it, kiss me!" she said.

I looked around to make sure Elizabeth was not watching and I kissed her. By doing so, I believed that it was the right thing to do under the circimstances, it was very important that she not know what my intentions are. I will use her and abuse her to get Elizabeth jealous and then I will make her pay for all the heartache that she caused in my life.

Her lips on mine were soft and demanding, she wrapped one arm around my waist and the other lowered in the wrong direction. I tensed and pulled away from her.

"Well brother, I see you dont waiste any time." Brendan said. and I whirled around and saw Elizabeth starring at me with a murderous look.