115 | mitb '17 predictions

( ONE ) The Hype Bros over The Colons because they can't just let Mojo, an Andre the Giant memorial winner to lose

( TWO ) The New Day over The Usos because I firmly stand behind them, and it's time they regained their gold status. I think the Usos have been golden on the microphone and this heel angle they've been doing it, but unfortunately, I can never get too behind them.

  ↠ Mostly because what I really want to see in the Tag Team title picture is Breezango. I need a New Day - Breezeango feud right freaking now.

( THREE ) Naomi over Lana. Oh boy, don't even get me started on this. We have yet to see Lana wrestle, and I know that her and Naomi are great friends, which can make for an impressive match since I'm sure their chemistry will be there ... but please don't give Lana the belt. I'm partially terrified that Lana might win because to me, MITB is the PPV where new stars are born, but ugh.

   ↠ I've never really been a fan of Lana, although I can admit that she's impressive on a mic + embodying her gimmick. I recently read more stuff about her that was rather upsetting, but not surprising. You guys can go read up on that in quinneresa roast book.

↠ There's a possibility that Lana might surprise me and actually give a good performance, but I just don't ever see myself liking her. That and, Noami deserves a long reign.

( FOUR ) Becky Lynch (hopefully) wins first ever Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match. To me, it would make sense for Becky to win. Not only is my heart 1000% rooting for her, but she was SmackDown's first women's draft pick, first ever Smack Down Women's Champ, and now, I want to see her add this to her records. First ever woman to win the MITB ladder match.

   ↠ It's likely, but Becky does already have accomplishments under her belt, doesn't she? Of course I'd want her to keep adding, but as I mentioned earlier, to me, MITB is the PPV where new stars emerge.

  ↠ Meaning, I can definitely see Carmella taking the win here. I actually really like her, and would be happy to see that. What a better way to let a fresher talent have their big break out moment than winning the first ever women's ladder match / mitb brief case?

   ↠ I've heard rumors that the win might actually go to a veteran like Nattie or Tamina, but I just don't want that. Sorry not sorry, Natalya has never been that impressive to me unless she's heel, but even then, her screaming "aaahhhh" during matches is worse than early on Charlotte.

   ↠ Tamina's never stood out to me, but hey, she could surprise us in this PPV. I've heard rumors that Nikki might return and if this is so,okay, but don't let her win.

   ↠ Side note, I don't necessarily hate Nicole, but what the hell has she done for the women's division? All she's done since her return is have one big ego trip ( I will never forget that disastrous, wasted, WM match she partook in with her hubby). I mean, yeah she feuded with Carmella, and that led us to see how good Carmella actually was in the mic / not too shabby in the ring. Personally, I always knew Carmella was pretty solid, so eh.

   ↠ PREDICTION: I CAN SEE CHARLOTTE HAVING A MASSIVE SPOT SOMEWHERE IN THE MATCH. BLESS US WITH SOME WILD MOVE, QUEEN.

      ( Remember when I hated Charlotte? Still not my favorite character, but she's a beast at being a heel + even better in the ring). 

↠ ANOTHER SIDENOTE: I heard Maria Kanellis might return in this PPV. If so, I wouldn't mind her + Nikki decking it out sometime in the future. I'm saying it right here, none of those women have the mic skills Maria has gained throughout the years. It's going to be a cool addition, even though she still can't wrestle for shit. I still love Maria though, kinda.

↠ WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN?

   ( FIVE ) Sami wins the MITB Ladder Match. I really want this to happen, but Sami's booking leads me to believe other wise.

   ↠ I could see Baron Corbin taking the win to cement himself a bigger badass and elevate his status. It would be a massive break out moment + historical accomplishment to his career and I really like him and, yupp.

   ↠ In all fairness, I will be happy with anyone who wins. For the first time ever, this MITB Ladder Match is filled with deserving wrestlers that I love.

   ↠ To me, Sami will likely head into another feud with Kevin which I'll never complain about, Shinsuke and AJ will definitely collide down the future, Baron and Dolph already had their beef, and so it's a fair match.

   ↠RANDOM PREDICTIONS: AJ STYLES WILL HAVE A CRAZY MOMENT, SHINSUKE AND AJ WILL COLLIDE, AJ STYLES + MAYBE DOLPH WILL MAKE BARON LOOK LIKE AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER BECAUSE THEY ARE SELFLESS VETERANS THAT HAVE MADE HIM LOOK A BILLION BUCKS BEFORE, KEVIN AND SAMI WILL TRY TO MURDER ONE ANOTHER, IF NOT ACTUALLY TAG FOR A BIT.

↠ WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE WIN?

( SIX ) Jinder Mahal vs Randy Orton.

   I DO NOT CARE!

   That said, I think Jinder will retain. I still have my hopes set on Galloway-Jinder. Or eve Sami Zayn (if he wins the MITB briefcase) against Jinder.

   ↠ Think about it, two foreign dudes, one super good, one super evil. It could work.

↠ Praying for Galloway to somehow be put in Jinder's path, please, please, oh please!

[ THOUGHTS ]

So what are your thoughts? Anything you're particularly excited for? I'm personally ready to cry during the Women's Ladder Match because it's about fucking time they gave them the opportunity to do so.

   Despite everything I said above, I really do love all the women involved in this match. More than that, I think it's rightful of the Smackdown women to get the honor to do so because whether I like one more than the other, they've been collectively, KILLING IT.

   Minus Nikki, I'm still mad at you. But not really, but yes. 

   SUPER RANDOM SIDENOTE:

  I had a dream that Kevin Owens won the briefcase, and that then, Adam Cole debuted and they began a feud because never forget, MOUNT RUSHMORE.