59 | smack down, part iii

Becky Lynch

Becky's smile is infectious.
Her accent, the deepness and raspyness to her voice
=
Yes!

"Come at me bro's"
I honestly spit my drink out + laughed for a good minute.

I can't be any happier for Becky.
Seriously, I feel like odd maternal quality for Lynch.
Our baby made it!

6 Women Match

I goddamn love how unlike years ago, these strong & beautiful women are now getting time to come down to the ring.

It's no longer rushed +
Naomi's entrance is honestly my favorite thing ever.
It gives me Jeff Hardy vibes and that slide she goes half way towards the ramp, yes!!

Naomi:
Has kicks and moves have been spot on and down right lethal.
I love Asuka to death, but I think she's a little over rated. If you ask me, Naomi is just a gold striker as Asuka, and to me even more innovative with her transitions & athleticism.

Rooting for her to win even though by now, that clearly didn't happen.

Carmella

I am still very worried that alone, Carmella gets no reaction. Her entrance always makes me cringe because she gets no reception, not even booing. The only time Carm sparks a reaction is when she's in direct contact with Nikki and that upsets me because I adore that fabulous princess from Staten Island.

Natalya

I love Nattie but I cannot stand her as a heel. I just don't find it believable.

Nikki

Here's the girl that "couldn't wrestle" more than keeping up with everyone.
I said this yesterday and I'll say it again:
Keep Nikki out of the title picture,
at least for now.

Alexa Bliss

Alexa Bliss is going to be heavily pushed and I can just feel it in my bones that she will do great things.

Becky asides, I feel like Alexa is the most complete package. She nails her gimmick and goes all out, which I find myself in awe of because her transition from baby face to heel was grandiose.

When Bliss was a baby face I couldn't ever picture her as a heel, but now that she is — wow.

Her facial expressions, her stride, everything is on point.
I am happy that Bliss won & now I can't for her push.

Heath Slater

This man is so entertaining and good on the microphone that it's criminal how over looked he's been.

Our one man rock band is now going to feed all his beautiful children and if that isn't beautiful than I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but something certainly is.

Thoughts

Who did you think would won the women's match + what do you think of Alexa winning?

Give me all your thoughts!