58 | smack down, part ii

The Miz

I don't love the guy, but I also don't hate him. If anything, I defend the Miz because the man does not get the recognition he deserves.

I find him entertaining as hell,
+
a solid speaker on the mic.

Dolph Ziggler

Here's another guy who I think is vastly underated.

Again, I don't love the guy, but I don't hate him either. Ziggler is a better wrestler than the Miz, but I just feel a slight disconnect with him.

With all of that said, I actually really like this angle between the Miz + Dolph.

Maryse

God is good.
God is real.
I goddamn love that woman.

She is confidence goals.

Say what you will, but out of all the "valets" any man has ever had, I feel like Maryse holds her own. That French Canadian is ruthless as hell & with or without Miz, she's entertaining + hilarious.

I'd like to see Brie defend DB from Maryse.

Daniel Bryan

Daniel brought into this segment makes the angle that much more interesting.

Miz + Daniel decking it out verbally has been so lit but I can't wait till DB gets physical with him.

Baron Corbin

I actually think that BC could be a perfect partner for Styles tonight.
I understand that he's the lone wolf and all, but it would be great to see him play along for a few minutes only to them betray Styles.

Baron definitely needs to be in the title picture. I find him entertained enough + brutal enough to hold his own gold someday. Albeit, he's got his gimmick down, now he just needs some microphone exposure.

What are your thoughts?
Who do you think will be AJ's partner for tonight?

I'll put my money on a little the Club appearance or maybe even someone from NXT?
Aries?
Joe?