118 | unfollow + muting

Scandalous title? 

A bit.

Hi, It's Violet. Yesterday some not so cool things happened when I posted the previous chapter. I called Nia Jax untalented, and that set some people's panties on fire.

   Some of you were upset, and respectfully let me know. I respectfully replied, because if you do as well, it's not hard to reciprocate the good behavior.

   I know that what I said was harsh, and I even disclaimed that in the chapter. I don't think Nia is completely untalented.

   I don't even think she's untalented. She's super green for sure, but hey, she's in the freaking WWE!

   One way or another, I am sure that she is trying to improve her skills while I sit at home and blabber about her living the dream. 

   But Violet, why don't you just put that instead of saying she's untalented? This is a rant book. 50% of the time, I am overly exaggerating my dislike for someone because it's partly sarcasm, and as disclaimed in the book's description, I'm a very in the moment type of rage person.

    So do I like Nia Jax? No.

   That said, I wish her no ill. I actually love who she is outside her character. Actually, I know her gimmick could be killer if more improved. 

SECOND THING I want to point out is the comments I had to delete this morning. There was exactly eight comments that I deleted because I couldn't stand them (duh).

  The first one was a comment from a user that was desperately trying to get me to like Nia. That I needed to respect her and give her merit. 

   I got a similar comment made about Paige. That one definitely surprised me because I only mentioned Paige once, and it wasn't even anything bad. I just said I don't like her, which is true. I then said her Fallaway Slam was cool as shit. 

   So yeah, it was confusing.

  As far as merit goes, I will always give merit to anyone that steps inside a ring. So I think Nia's wrestling sucks, but hey, she is still taking the bump so good on her. Do I think it sucks? Yeah, but she took the bump. 

   This said, I urge people: don't try to change my mind because I'm not trying to change your mind about anything.

   If you like Paige, good for fucking you. If you like Nia, hip hip, hooray! I'm not going to hold it against you. You like whoever you like and be damn proud of it.

   I love the shit out of CM Punk, and if anyone talks shit about him, you won't see me commenting on someone's rant book about how great he actually is because the bottom line is, if you dislike someone ... you're most likely going to keep disliking them.

   Trying to get someone to "understand" a point in a rant post they just made that entirely differs with yours is a little senile and egotistical. 

   It's like if someone said, ❝I'm allergic to mustard❞ and Immediately after I told you to try mustard because I love it and it's really good.

   JUST NO!

   Don't shove your loved ones down people's throats. What a great concept, yeah?