90 | wrestlemania, part one

I sincerely do not know where to even begin. Like, I'm sure I say that all the time, but I really mean it. I'm in fucking cahoots trying to figure out if I should just start raging or actually find some sort of structure.

   UPDATE: I legit had to take a ten minute break after writing those first few lines. I was really frustrated and emotional. Fucking wrestling entertainment should not do this too much to a grown adult like myself, but apparently it does.

   I've decided to just go with the order of the matches, but also, I just have to disclaim this:

   I AM PISSED THE FUCK OFF! LIKE HELL, I LEGIT FEEL SO CHEATED WITH SOME OF THE MATCHES THAT I WAS LOOKING MOST FORWARD TO TURNING UP A TOTAL FLUKE!

   All I'm going to say is that after The Miz + Maryse's burial (you're fucking right that's what it was), the show went down hill REAL QUICK.

   I'm happy for Naomi, but even then I found major faults to that match that I'll get to. I just slowly became more and more disappointed, making me EXTRA critical.

   You might not agree with all these things I got to load off, but that's fine. Feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

   I'm going to try my hardest to reply to ALL comments, but do also interact with one another.

   Alright, let's do this shit.

   1) NEVILLE DEFEATS AUSTIN ARIES

   Like most of you, I was absolutely outraged that this match wasn't in the actual Wrestlemania card. Both Aries + Neville are phenomenal wrestlers that could run circles around some of the 'top' WWE Superstars, and this is how they get treated?

   Why make such a big fucking deal about the cruiserweight division if they won't even highlight it in an ACTUAL Wrestlemania match?

   That horrible decision aside, Neville + Aries killed it! Aries rocked that silver gear and had amazing crowd support while Neville pretty much killed me with his golden attire.

   Neville seriously needs his WM moment and if he won't have it next year, I'm going to revolt. 

   GRADE: A+

   2) MOJO RAWLEY WINS THE 33 MAN ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL TROPHY.

   Okay, Mojo winning literally came out of nowhere. See, unlike last year when Zack Ryder won the IC Belt out of the blue, we actually like Ryder.

   Mojo though? I don't like him. I don't know much about him, but I also don't wanna learn anything about him either. I'm sure he's a nice bloke and all, but what the actual fuck?

   Let's back up a bit, Mojo defeated Jinder Mahaal to win the match. Meaning that Mojo + Jinder were the last two men standing.

   How the fuck does that make sense? No one cares about Jinder and Mojo. They're literally the most irrelevant of the bunch and ... did they just do this to fuck with us? I get that Mojo's a big dude and their high on that for this award, but  uhm?