89 | nxt takeover: orlando

You guys, I haven't done a "review" in a while and fuck have I missed doing so. I'm going to stop being such a lazy piece of shit, and just get to it!

  1) SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dain, and Nikki Cross) defeated Tye Dillinger, Ruby Riot, Roderick Strong, and Kassius Ohno.

   Right off the bat, I normally hate it when they throw in a bunch of random people into a group, but somehow the team of Tye, Ruby, Roderick, and Kassius made it all work.

   SAnitY wasn't the issue as I think their stable makes sense, and so overall, both teams really surprised me.

   I didn't really have too many expectations for this match, rather I just hoped it was cohesive because most crowded tag-team matches can become a sloppy botch mess, but lol who am I kidding? This is NXT and wrestler's here don't fuck around! 

   A few things I want to point out about this match:

   - People need to fuck off when it comes to remarks made about Ohno's weight. If you didn't know, Kassius is basically an Indy legend known as Chris Hero. He and Punk put Indy wrestling on the map, and produced matches that were far advanced for their time. Those two tore it up, and therefore each has a special place in my cold dead heart.

   That said, I get really frustrated when I go through comments sections / tumblr pages bashing him for his physique. Yes, the dude has clearly gained a lot of weight (compared to his past build), but he could still out wrestle the best, so shut the fuck up.

   - Tye Dillinger was on extra fire for this night! I keep reading stuff that he's a 'Tyler Breeze' in the sense that the creative team / Vince aren't too fond of him, which is a damn fucking shame because I think he's not only got the presence / attitude to be a top guy, he's fucking dynamite!

   He came out tonight with a little extra aggression to his hits and I fucking loved it.

   - Nikki Cross is without a doubt everything that Dean Ambrose should go back to being, and my love for that Scottish woman is alarmingly scary. Cross has never failed to impress me, but holy fuck, Ruby Riot stole the show for me.

   Admittedly I still think Tye was on fire and in my opinion, the strongest in the match, but I think we saw Ruby Rose turn into a real promising star at Takeover Orlando.

   - Ruby Riot could easily be a cheesy gimmick because we've seen this personality before. No one's ever going to do 'straight-edge' like Punk, but Ruby's take on it doesn't come off as anything but sincere.

   At least I think so. I freaking love Ruby's gear, her gimmick, and her wrestling!

 I freaking love Ruby's gear, her gimmick, and her wrestling!