07 | becky lynch

Requested by kaylabond2

SUBJECT: BECKY

---

Oh god help me.

Where do I even start?

Becky's by far my favorite and this rant will have no structure cause I just love her too much to even get my shit together.

(okay I lied, there will be structure)

:P

---

1) IMAGE

In my opinion, Becky's got the best face. I think she's stunning and her look is so unique. I'll be honest, I wasn't such a big fan of the orange hair, but it's grown on me.

I still rather see her with the brownish-red hair she started out with, but she can go bald and I bet she'd still be gorg.

I love this whole rock n'roll steam punk look she's got, and the addition of those braids she's been rocking lately makes her look like a true Celtic Warrior.

To the people saying she's fat, gtfo!

I've had the pleasure of seeing her from a live show and let me tell you, she's even prettier in person.

2) PERSONALITY

Whether she's heel or babyface, Becky Lynch is my favorite.

Her current babyface persona is fucking cute as hell.

I love her puns, I love her ACCENT TO DEATH, & I love that she called the Miz a pig!

Becky Lynch is a honey badger and will not let anyone tell her what to do- BUT with that being said, I kinda really want her to go heel and kick some more lass booty.

(this is the part where I lose all structure)

To me, Becky Lynch is the Daniel Bryan of the Divas Division. She's probably the most talented in that roster, and yet she's always overshadowed by the Boss and Ric Flair's daughter.

When Becky was handed the opportunity to face Sasha for the NXT belt, she nailed it. We saw a different side to Becky that we'd never seen and the crowd was on board. Seeing her tear up at the end with the crowd giving her a standing ovation was sad and beautiful.

I wanted this girl to get another shot, but they never pursued that storyline.

Also, the fact that Becky is the only horsewoman to never hold the NXT belt irks the fuck out of me.

She's heavily underrated and disregarded, and I just don't understand how she was never given a title run down at NXT.

The fact that there's a possibility than Eva Marie will hold what Becky never got the chance to hold makes me wanna bawl.

Becky Lynch is the BIGGEST UNDERDOG, even called "irrelevant" by the pig WWE creative writers. When Paige called her that, I thought, "Hm maybe a rivalry will stem out from this?" But instead she's now clashing with Natalya?

I don't understand that. Don't get me wrong, I love this Natalya vs Paige rivalry, but I don't see much coming from it. Natalya is in her 30's and well on her way to retire.

Do I want Nattie to hold a title belt before she retires?

Yes and No.

The only way I can see Nattie holding a belt is if she goes against Charlotte who calls herself "genetically superior" cause she's Flair's girl. Now, Nattie also comes from a WELL KNOWN WWE wrestling family, unlike Paige's wrestling family that is unknown to the WWE.

Charlotte + Nattie can no doubt produce insane matches that are worthy of Nattie's buildup to the belt.

Now, Becky and Paige BOTH have so many years of knowing each other. That's the angle that should be followed. Paige calling "Becky" irrelevant can stem out to Paige explaining how Becky was once her manager when Becky was injured back in their Indy days.

I desperately want Divas to talk about their Indy days, and both Paige and Becky have years of Indy days to talk about.

Those two could really build a feud right there.

| "I know! When you look at Sasha, she's the total package from looks, in-ring work, gear, personality, she's the NXT Champion. Then you look at Charlotte; maybe she's my number two because her dad is legendary, she has Flair running through her blood. She looks like her dad. She has his aura. When Charlotte comes out, she's very much like Ric. She's fancy in the ring. This is tough for me, because Becky is...I think, one of the best in-ring workers. Out of all of them, Becky...I think out of all three of the underdogs, I think they'd like to push Charlotte and Sasha. Not that she's been left out, but she's kind of a third wheel. But, she's very good in that ring. And she's one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet in your life. When I broke my leg and was coming back, she was the one girl that would bump for me and work really hard with me. In the end, she'll probably be the one that shines. Because you know the one that's not making that much noise in the beginning, watch in the end, she'll be making a ton. I don't want to rank them!" | - Nikki Bella

Nikki said that in an interview and my heart melted because she's so right.

Becky Lynch is always left behind, but I think the minute she's given the chance, she is going to light a fire and take every one by surprise. I badly want her to win gold soon, but whether her career is long or short, I think Becky will go down to be one of the best ever.

---

Also, super random but there only thing that sometimes worries me about Becky is her injuries. If you guys don't know, she stopped wrestling for about 6-7 years because of a bad head injury that injured some cerebral nerve.

I hope that never comes back up again and that she remains without injuries, but knowing her style, I cringe sometimes.

I have this gut feeling she'll be retiring at some point in the late future because of an injury, kinda like Edge.

---

Finally, there's her association with Fergal Devitt, aka Finn Balor.

This is sooooo silly but omfg am I the only one that thinks they are dating OR ships them like hardcore. Whenever Becky talks about Finn her entire face lights up and when she cried explaining how without Fergal there would be no Becky I was like omg my feels.

I seriously think she's in love with him, like straight up crush since they were kids and AH

MY HEART!

---

FINAL VERDICT:

Becky vs Sasha Round II needs to happen.Some sort of alliance with Finn or even Sheamus would be great.

I love her to death and the day that she wins gold, I will bawl and smile like an idiot.