94 | fuck you, jbl

UPDATE: HAD TO RE-PUBLISH BECAUSE I FORGOT TO INCLUDE A VERY IMPORTANT PART TOWARDS THE END ... BUT STILL, FUCK JBL!!!

FUCK YOU JBL,

FUCK YOU JBL,

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

   IF YOU CAN'T already tell, I fucking hate John Bradshaw Layfield. If there was a time that I liked him, I'm so happy it's not that time anymore. Even more, I'm beyond happy that this asshole has been outed as a bully that needs to be fired.

#FIREJBL

#FIREJBL

#FIREJBL

BEFORE the Mauro / JBL rumors that are more than 100% true now, I didn't hate JBL. Sure, he frequently got on my nerves when doing commentary with his non stop babbling, but that's about it.

   That was about it because I didn't know this mofo's bad record until Mauro announced that he'd be taking a break to deal with his mental health state // thus bringing out the rumors that I repeat, are true.

   For starters, I learned that Mauro Ronallo has bipolar disorder. Now, I personally know what this disorder looks like because a few close people in my life are affected with it.

   But for those of you who might not know much about it, I recommend that you read up on it or watch this:

   AJ Lee also has bipolar disorder (her's is a different type), but she still really gives a good overview of what dealing with it looks like / how it affects people (mood swings, depression, etc).

   This however isn't about the lovely AJ Mendez Brooks, so let's get back to the main point of this.

   JBL WAS PICKING ON A MAN WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER. WHETHER HE KNEW OR NOT, HE KNOW FUCKING KNOWS AND THE FACT THAT HE'S JUST BEEN CHILDISHLY COVERING HIS ASS SHOWS HOW GUILTY HE IS.

   This wouldn't be the first time JBL's bullied someone. I will put a link down below of all the people he's more than harassed / hazed. 

   I know that plenty of articles are still calling these bullying stories "allegations" but let me point this out:

   You can have fans chanting "CM PUNK" when Triple H is cutting a promo with his face more than sour about the Punk chants