71 | raw, part three

this, this literally made me snort!

I'm not sure what this 'Emmalina' character will bring, but based on the promos, I am not exited. I'm hoping she's that 'super hot girl' that uses her looks to her benefit but can back it up, but i also just think they will make this all so cringey.

I liked evil Emma, and I have no idea why they felt the need to repackage her.

UPDATE: SAMI ZAYN INVENTED PROMOS LIKE FUCK HE GOT IN MICK'S FACE AND I WAS ODDLY TURNED ON BC I ENVISIONED THAT WE WERE HAVING A HEATED ARGUMENT AND I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM PATHETIC AF BUT THAT PROMO THOUGH. MICK PLAYED US ALL AND I'M STILL SHOOK.

P.S. I know that the 'WWE FANDOM' on tumblr is going apeshit because they don't agree with Sami Zayn dissing Eva Marie, but I thought him + Mick dragging her was hilarious.

It's not secret that I do NOT 100% DO NOT like Eva Marie (the gimmick). It made PERFECT sense that Mick poked fun at Zayn by telling him that he was being traded by someone of equal talent, "EVA MARIE."

Clearly, Eva is NOWHERE and WILL NEVER be at Zayn's talent, hence why Sami will forever be worth more than 100, 1000 Eva Marie's.

 SAMI IS PERSISTENTLY GOING AFTER HIS TARGET WHILE EVA THUS FAR, HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR STANDING PEOPLE UP DUE TO WHATEVER REASON (HER GIMMICK).

You just can't compare the two, which is why I thought the diss was 100% justified. 

SIDENOTE: HYPERVENTILATING BECAUSE I SWEAR THAT IF THE NEW DAY DOESN'T RETAIN I WILL CRY SO MUCH.

( the stages of being a wrestling fan / via tumblr)