119 | del rio, ciampa, etc.

HI, I'M VIOLET FROM WATTPAD

AND WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

   I should just open up all of the chapters for this book like this, but then again, King Ross is my favorite. 

   In all seriousness, what just happened?

   (1) As per usual, I was on tumblr doing my daily dose of stalking my favorite wrestling blogs. I then came across something that shattered my heart. I didn't want to believe it, but then I went to google to confirm my suspicions and ...

   My heart is now a broken, bleeding, mess.

   If you haven't heard by now, I'm sorry that I have to be the one to break the bad news to you, but — Tommaso Ciampa is injured.

   Correction, Tommaso Ciampa has torn an ACL and might be out of action till early 2018. Man, this absolutely gutted me. Since his turn on Gargano, NXT had yet to capitalize on the angle, but it's very upsetting that it will now be on extra hold because of Ciampa's injury.

   I wish him the speediest of recoveries. Regardless of how long it may take him to return, I'm trying to look at this in a positive way (as positive as an injury can be, if even). Maybe it's a blessing in disguise?

   When Ciampa returns, he could come back that bigger of a heel OR Gargano could turn on a freshly returned Tomasso and in turn, make Johnny the biggest heel and Tommaso a massive baby face.

   They could go the Sami Zayn - Kevin Owens route, but I do think something special is being reserved for Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa — we all know they deserve it.

   (2) Alberto Del Rio is a goddamn mess. I don't even know what else to say about him except for that he's a bitter person. 

   I found this on a wrestling page:

   ↠ ❝we're not f--cking sport entertainers❞ 

   Alberto's right, he's not a sport entertainer. 

He tried to be, 

and he failed. 

As someone once best put, Alberto's a black hole for charisma. I can 100% recognize that Del Rio is a damn good wrestler, but he can not be entertaining enough to save his own ass. Although I did use to like him (first run), I have to admit that he just never had that extra ❝it❞ factor. 

   The only time I thought he was pretty freaking entertaining was when the story-line with Ricardo began. Even then, it was actually Ricardo that was providing the entertainment.