38 | battleground!

Yo!
Right off the bat, this event was lit!
(at least in my opinion).

Oh goodness gracious, where do I even start?

First off, MASSIVE shout out to my boss Cain for having Battleground play at work. He knew I asked for the day off to enjoy the event at home, but then had to call me in when a co-worker of mine had to take an emergency leave.

So instead of missing out on the event, he played it at work which meant a lot to me because we usually have pretty zen stuff on the monitors. Our cafe is chill and there's always some motivational ted talk on, so for wrestling to take over for the day, for me to see grown ass women and men get into it was just amazing.

Cain's a massive fan of the WWE + a fellow Wattpadian. Even though he doesn't read wwe related fanfics (or so who knows), he does read my reviews "rants" on these events, so if you're reading this right now Cain--

from the bottom of my cold dead heart, thank you!

you're the real mvp.

1) Sasha Banks + most importantly, Bayley

1) Sasha Banks 
+ most importantly, Bayley

vs Dana & Charlotte.

BAYLEY HAS RISEN!

She may not have debuted onto the main roster yet, but she FINALLY made an appearance on a PPV & ugh, my heart felt so much.

As if I wasn't already stoked enough when pure sunshine Bayley walked down the ramp, my heart skipped a few beats when I realized that her + sasha were wearing matching ring gear. 

Together, those two melt me and make me a big sobbing, proud mother of two (bayley + sasha).

As far as the match goes: 10/10.

I wish they'd of been given more time, but with the seven minutes they were given, all four women put on a hell of a show. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Dana Brooke,  I must admit that she's holding her own ; so good for her.

Bayley always delivers + Charlotte proves again that she's better off not talking and just fighting because that's how she shines the most. 

Again, I'm not a fan of Charlotte, BUT I have to say that her fighting style + moves are dominant enough for her to not require the need for mic segments. Whenever she's on the mic, she very much irks me (not because of what she says) but because of her delivery and need to scream. 

My only fear for Charlotte is that as a heel, I can't see her as a baby face. I cannot see myself ever cheering for the blonde + accepting her as anything other than heel, so we'll see where the future takes her.