19 | melina

Haven't updated in a while, but today I was on tumblr + my dashboard was overflowed with amazing clips of Melina and I felt inspired to do a small rant.

- - -

Although Melina's known to be quite problematic wherever she goes, as a wrestler, I freaking love/loved her. 

1) PERSONALITY

To me, Melina was the original Drama Queen and still the Scream Queen. I love the shit out of Paige and no, I don't find her "This Is My House" obnoxious but empowering, yet Melina's primal scream was one of a kind.

That scream sounded like either a) a dying banshee which just adds to the selling effect or b) kill bill sirens cause she was about to murder ya.

Melina was the ultimate sassy girl who took no shit from anyone and had the moves to back it up.

Plus, she was latina and spicy asf, so you bet she could curse you out in more than 1 language and still look flawless asf. 

Is it just me or do latinas/mexican/hispanic girls just win in all arguments the second they whip out their Spanish? 

2) ENTRANCE

I kinda always knew I was bisexual the second I saw Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia when I was younger, buuuuut Melina's entrance always made me feel things and ugh, her entrance was and still is the best.

Listen, don't get me wrong, I love the Bellas entrance but the booty shake thing is just a little stupid to me at times. I like that Melina didn't have to do all of that to get all eyes on her.

Was she trying to get eyes on her with her splits?

Maybe?

But even then I found that amazing because I mean come on, she did look hot asf doing it, but also I was always like holy shit that girl is flexible asf.

She just had that wow factor within her and it was with her every step of the way. 

I sincerely think that no diva will/has ever topped her entrance .. except Becky Lynch ...she's getting there. And I mean Sasha's cool asf and Paige's entrance makes me feel metal asf too, but they're still missing that extra little something.

3) WRESTLING

I don't like Brett Hart, but he was once quoted as saying that Melina is/was the greatest women's wrestler of her generation. Google that shit please, it was like 4 years ago but I do think Melina was one of the best.

No one could move like her and this girl's arsenal is pack jammed. There was never a moment in any of Melina's matches where she looked lost or seemed to be contemplating what to do next because every move she hit was just so damn fluid and photography worthy cause damn the girl had a way of moving.

I can't really recall a time Melina didn't perfectly hit all of her finishers or a time that she was sloppy.

4) BEST SELLER EVER

You can say Melina's spicy attitude is what's gotten her a lot of backstage heat and a bad rep in the locker room, but this woman was the ultimate seller in my book.

I love Brie Bella and Nicole to death, but omg everytime I see them tap out to either Charlotte's submission or Sasha's Bank Statement, I wanna die inside because they make it look so weak like it's not even hurting them.

I don't even like Charlotte, but the times that either Bella has tapped out to her submission seems so "eh." It's like they're just tapping out so chill like "eh get me out of here" instead of "okay halp i'm dying."

Same goes for the banks statement, some girls don't even bother selling it which sucks. The only girls who properly sell that move are Bayley, Becky, and Alicia Fox.

Paige is 50/50 because the first time she tapped out to it, she looked so "eh" about it but then her last matches with Sasha, she sold the shit out of them. Maybe timing is a big element in how they sell things but holy fuck I'll never forget Beth Phoenix's match against Melina or Natalya vs Melina.

While both matches where amazing, to me, all the credit should and in my eyes solely went to Melina for allowing her body to go through that bending and pain because holy shit man ... I must really respect or love someone to be bent the way those two women bent Melina.

Beth vs Melina was a great match, but the ending is what made if for me. It wasn't even Beth's ability to bend Melina the way she did, it's Melina's face and screams and how she's still holding on despite her body being all contorted and then the way she fucking sold every single second of it, tapping out like she was desperate BECAUSE THAT IS HOW YOU SELL TO PUT SOMEONE OVER!

Same goes for Melina's match against Natalya.

Again, I repeat, I LOVE the Bellas but omfg does it irk the living shit out of me when they put their faces down and we can't see the pain like come on i know you ain't gonna look great but you're not in the ring to look pretty.

Melina's match against Natalya was one of my favorites and to this date, I think no one has sold Nattie's sharpshooter the way Melina did.

Just look at that gif!

- - -

Overall, Melina was my favorite Diva because during her time in the WWE, she made a point in saying that she didn't have to take her clothes off to get attention which I can respect as much as I respect the girl that does take her clothes off because c'mon that takes balls too.

She was VICIOUS ASF,

her moves were my everything,

and her hair, omfg I wanted her hair so bad.

xD

- - -

Who's your favorite "old" time Diva / current Favorite Diva + Why

and also, who do you think is the best seller in the WWE both Female /Male.

I wanna see all your responses! 
Include gifs if you want! 
:D