02 | eva marie

Requested by anon
VICTIM: EVA MARIE
...
I say VICTIM because I think I'm about to roast the fuck out of Eva Marie. Watching her wrestle makes my blood boil with rage, in turn making my cheeks redder than her goddamn hair.

It's bad.

1 ) PERSONALITY

I have yet to know who the fuck Eva Marie really is. When I see her interviews, I get absolutely nothing. Okay, not entirely. What I always feel towards the end of her interviews is that she's very bland. I feel nothing for her, nor does she make me feel anything but "eh."

She says one thing and does the complete opposite.All she does is talk about how hard she trains, but then she gets in the ring and it's like GURL WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN'

DON'T SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROATS THAT YOU ARE "TRAINING" WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN DO A SLICED BREAD!

I LITERALLY CHOKED FROM GAGGING WHEN SHE SAID SHE WAS DEDICATING HER FIRST ATTEMPT AT A SLICE BREAD ON A LIVE EVENT TO HER TRAINER, THE BRIAN KENDRICK.

IT WAS SHITE!

Why would you dedicate that to the trainer that's been working his ass to make you look DECENT AT BEST?

Eva Marie, you are a F+ player.

I can only imagine Brian crying as he saw that atrocious execution of his move.

For those saying that Eva is actually getting better.JUST NO.

She has improved .000001 percent.

She's still stiff as fuck.

I can literally see and hear her brain turning as she's thinking,

and her outfit.

...

At first I liked it but then I think of Ric Flair and comparing Eva to Flair is just a BIG HELL NOPE.

NOPE.NOPE.NOPE.

NEVAAAAAH!

Secondly, there's the fact that the only reason she got hired is because of her looks. For a girl who is now saying that wrestling is her life and yadda yadda bs, she sure does suck. If she loved wrestling from the start she would have never agreed to being put in the main roster to look as stupid as she did.

Part of the reason I could never like Eva is because no matter how good she gets, it will never be sincere. It boils my blood to see her in NXT, a place where the majority of the girls REALLY TRIED FUCKING HARD TO GET INTO.

These girls like Alexa & Carmella who came in with zero experience talk abut how they train and it SHOWS!

Carmella's improved bounds & her finisher is a thing of beauty with how fluid she's become.Alexa's high-flying moves are top knotch and her sunset flip is so smooth it's like butter now.

So Eva's been training for about hmm, a year now? Carmella's been training for about the same time as Eva and she's already miles better.

What I' saying it, Eva's not putting all her effort into it because she doesn't want it as bad as the other girls.

She's there to get as rich as she cans before her looks die out.

Then there's the girls who cry because being part of NXT means so much to them.

Sasha and Bayley for example have wanted this since they were kids. They don't fit that mold of looking like a model. They're both undoubtedly beautiful girls but they'll never be Vince's or Kevin Dunn's idea of poster chicks.

I can't wait till Triple H takes over man.

Sasha and Bayley love this since they were kids and then there's Eva who is getting handed so much shit for her looks.

I sincerely hope that one day she gets in a ring with one of the four housewomen and they whoop her ass so good she's sore.

It sickens me to see Peyton Royce, Carmella, and Billie Kay job to Eva.

As to the botched move Eva did on Carmella, FUCK EVA MARIE.

This is more than proof of who she isn't ready. Carmella could have been seriously injured and although it seems like she's ok, she has yet to wrestle.

I bet she's waiting for her results and I hope she's ok.

Dear goodness.

I am just one salty fucker when it comes to talking about Eva.

Ugh.

Gr.