16 | raw!

After weeks of horrible Monday Night Raw's, the WWE hits GOLD.

This Monday Night Raw was the BEST!

LIKE, WHOA.

- - -

POSITIVES

1) STEPHANIE MCMAHON 

Bruh, this woman is the best heel to ever come into the WWE.
I LOVE that unlike Charlotte, Stephanie doesn't throw around the "my dad" card. All she said was the CEO of WWE and that was freaking tight AF.

Stephanie vs Roman Reigns confirmed?
( I would honestly watch the shit outta of that! Can you imagine Paige joining Roman since Stephanie promised a Divas Revolution and lol that never happened and she slaps Steph for Romie? )

Okay that would probably never happen, it's just my creative mind going to dark places! xD

But no seriously, Stephanie McMahon is a monster heel and omfg she slapped him so hard and so many times that one side of his face was totally red.

HAALP!

It's like don't attack his precious face but at the same time, DOOO ET. That was entertaining AF.

2) DEAN AMBROSE VS ZIGGLER

Okay- is it just me or has Dolph Ziggler been on fire lately? I mean he always is but as of lately his kicks have been out of this world accurate and hard.

Admittedly I wasn't all stoked about Dean wining the IC Belt because I was so scared that they'd leave my baby KO out of the picture but when Kevin interfered in the match, OMFG YAAAAS BETCH YAS!

With that said, I love Dean and I love Ziggler but they're match was forgettable with everything crazy that went down.

3) R-TRUTH + THE CROWD

Massive props to this dude for getting the crowd behind him even when he's gone for long periods of time. Also, A++ for tonight's crowd!

4) TEAM EXTREME VS THE WYATT FAMILY

Petition to get rid of Braun Strowman but other than that-

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

I MEAN, 

ECW ECW ECW!

ECW LIVES!!!
ECW4EVER!!!

I freaking screamed of happiness when Team Extreme, specifically the Dudley's cut that backstage promo. D-Von + Dudley really did revolutionize the tag-team industry and the crowd receives them so well. Forgive me but I'd even go as far as to say that they got the most out of the crowd tonight.

Major, major props to all the men of Team Extreme + The Wyatt Family because holy shieet that was intense.

LUKE HARPER IS THE REAL MVP!

Rowan's spin kick is a thing of beauty, Luke's kicks look like they could chop the average person's head off, and Bray is fucking adorable af.

And then there's the black sheep who honestly needs to GTFO.

This was by far my favorite match of the night. The way the camera panned into the four men of team Extreme was so freaking cool. No one sells pain better than them xD

Also, I'm so happy that the Wyatt family won because come on, they're the young guys who are gonna be there for a long time. Team Extreme is legit, but they've had their time to shine + I just love how selfless they are, putting their bodies on the line just to bring a good show and put those men over. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT CENA!!

Also, Rowan you precious thing putting Rhyno through a table you. Now if only he could put Braun through a table or two, please.