66 | survivor series

✖ ✖
SURVIVOR SERIES REVIEW

LONG STORY SHORT:  I AM KEEPING THIS BOOK + UPDATING IT EVERY SO OFTEN AS I DO STILL WATCH WRESTLING FROM TIME TO TIME. I GATHER BITS & BOBS FROM SMACK DOWN LIVE AND RAW, BUT ALWAYS TUNE IN FOR THE PPV'S. 

TODAY, I'LL REVIEW SS, BUT TOMORROW, I REALLY HOPE I CAN FIND THE TIME TO RANT ABOUT NXT TAKEOVER TORONTO BECAUSE GOD DAMN IT WAS BEAUTIFUL + SOMETHING THAT KEPT ME ENTERTAINED FOR THE WHOLE SHOW.

WARNING: SPOILERS UP AHEAD

- - -

Before I begin the review, I just want to say:

I WAS NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF THE OUTCOME OF MANY OF THESE SS MATCHES. I WAS TEAM SMACK DOWN ALL THE WAY, BUT REGARDLESS OF THAT, I WILL GIVE PRO'S AND CON'S TO ALL THE MATCHES (UNLESS I START RANTING AND YEAAAAH).

DRINK IT IN, MAAAAAAAAAN!

- - -

1) NOAM DAR, RICH SWANN, & TJ PERKINS 
VS
ARIYA DAIVARI, DREW GULAK, & TONY NESE.

WINNERS: NOAM, RICH, TJ.

GRADE: B-

   I love the Cruiserweight division, but watching these matches can be so cringe-worthy because the crowd is usually pretty fucking dead for them.

   I hate to say this, but Brian Kendrick asides, these guys have no storylines going on. Even TJ who has a storyline with Kendrick can't seem to grasp onto it. I feel like either Kendrick is way too good in the mic + at acting that he always leaves TJ looking like an amateur when it comes to promos.

   I know that every match can't have the story telling element of that precious Battleground war fest between destroyer Canadians Owens + Zayn ( I WILL FOREVER REFERENCE THAT MATCH), but I do hope that all these amazing wrestler's get a bit more momentum and storylines to make the matches more interesting.

   My favorites thus far are Rich Swann + Tony Nese. I need something to develop between these two because I love their chemistry + ARSEnal. (HA, SEE WHAT I DID THERE).

   I'm sorry, but the inner fangirl in me can't help but to point out that Tony Nese is packing on some major cake,
   okay, bye ...

2) KANE vs LUKE HARPER

WINNER: KANE

GRADE: C-  

   I can't even with the outcome of this match— seriously, Kane won?

   I LOVE EVERY OG MEMBER OF THE WYATT CLUB, AND EVERY TIME THAT THEY GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK ( WHICH IS NEARLY ALL THE FUCKING TIME) I LOSE IT!

   To me, Luke Harper (along with Baron), has all the potential to really become the next BIG DESTROYING MACHINE, the new Taker and Kane if you will. 

   AND YET, they always fail to capitalize on Harper's freakish strength, his amazing portrayal of his gimmick, and ACTUAL GOOD FUCKING WRESTLING.

   Ugh.

   Kane just surfaces back from outta nowhere to clash against Luke. I know people always make fun of John Cena for 'burying' superstars, but god damn someone give that crown to Kane. I swear, nearly ever person they always put him against ends up jobbing to a man that just needs to hang it up already.