54 | nxt + summerslam, 2016

REVIEWING: 
NXT TAKEOVER
BROOKLYN II

SUMMERSLAM

Before I begin this review, I want to preface this: I know I've said I would give my two cents on Paige's suspension / my theories / new thoughts about her current down hill fall since she's sparked a relationship (out of nowhere) with del rio, but I just can't. 

I can't, I can't, I can't.

As if college hasn't been brutal enough already, the topic of paige's current wwe status alone drains the fuck outta me.

It's pretty upsetting when your once favorite takes such a bad slip. Don't get me wrong, I will always adore that Brit + am cheering for her to get her shit together, but right now --

I don't even want to focus on that. I just want to pretend it's not real.

With that said, let's get started!

N X T
TakeOver
Brooklyn Pt. II

I will not review the entire card, but instead my favorite matches.

1) The Revival vs Gargano + Ciampa.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Where do I even begin?
FUCK!

Okay first of all, I'm not the biggest fan of the Revival, but man are the savages. With that said, I want to disclaim that I am an utter & shrieking fangirl for Johnny Gargano.

I'll be the first to admit that sometimes, I can be shallow. Often times I "fall" "swoon" over male WWE Superstars because of their looks, and while I do find Johnny very attractive, 
I'm honestly just head over heels in love with him as a person.

If you have not seen this documentary, please watch it. The guy's a true inspiration + positive role model. 

Secondly there's Tommaso Ciampa.

 Tommaso Ciampa, Tommaso Ciampa, Tommaso Ciampa

I freaking love saying his name, even though I'm like 93% I'm saying it wrong.

The match Gargano + Ciampa had at the start of the Cruiserweight Tournament broke my heart & since I've rewatched it (ten times as of last week), I realized that it even reminded me of the epic Zayn vs Kevin match at Battleground.

There's this one part where Ciampa just can't go through with finishing his friend off and it's so fucking touching, emotional and uuuuugh MY HEART.