112 | wwe fanfic awards + popularity

Title alone, I bet you can already tell what I'm going to talk about because we're smart like that, right?

   Jokes aside (even though I'll be using gifs to not make this sound too harsh), I've been meaning to write about this for about two weeks now

   I have all these mixed feelings regarding WWE AWARD BOOKS, and I keep putting it off because a) I get lazy, b) how do I express my feelings in a c) coherent but d) not too serious manner?

   Also, how do I not hurt people's feelings? That's the biggest thing for me. I never intend to hurt anyone. I never make a comment to put someone down.

   Yet, that's hard to do sometimes because I feel like the WWE fandom here is infested with quite the young souls. Now, that's not a bad thing. I celebrate writers and encourage writing. 

   The thing is, maturity can be quite low when dealing with a bunch of kids. I'm not here to say, hail me, I am here, the mature adult.

   No.

   I know that often times, I can be wrong. I have gone out of my way to apologize for some of the things I've done in the past that I'm not too proud of. I've made amends with anyone that once ticked me off during a weird phase here on Wattpad about a year or so ago.

   All of that said, I would like to go the extra mile and disclaim that I am not trying to put these award books down, nor the people that run them.

   This is not a direct jab at anyone, it's just a census of what I've seen, my thoughts about it, and an in-depth analysis of my pros and cons about award books.

   I can be a of a very black + white mindset, which means that naturally, I see the good and bad to everything.

   Right when these award books started, I thought it was a great idea. I really did think it was a cool and innovative concept because no one had done it up until that point.

    The first time I noticed one was maybe Summer of 2016? And that's the thing, in 2016, I only saw maybe two (at most) pop up.

   Now, specifically during this summer, a shit ton of award books have sprung up and it's getting quite tragic considering they're all the same ...which brings me to the first negative / con.

 CON # 1: [ CATEGORIES ]

    Same categories, 

same people voting, 

same winners.

-mychemicalrollins said it best in her book { Rants & Things Pt.2 } when she nailed down the what could be the solution to these books— ❝if you're going to create yet another award book, why not already look at the existing ones?❞