11 | hell in a cell, 2015

Requested by WWEGemma

SUBJECT: THE LACK OF HELL

I was so pumped for this event and then after the first two matches it all fell apart.

Vince, there's a reason your ratings are going down and that's because of YOU!

- - -

1) ALBERTO DEL RIO VIVE!

Okay so I was rooting for either Dean, Cesaro, or Kevin to come accept John's U.S. open challenge, but when Alberto came out, my jaw dropped.

A) OMG HE'S FIT AF.

I seriously can't get over the great shape he's in. The man is nearly 40 years old and I don't think he's ever been more fit in his entire life. He doesn't look steriod jacked, rather he looks like he's really been hitting the gym and his body almost resembled Randy's old 2009 lean body with like Dean's glorious waist xD

B) If you guys didn't know, Alberto part ways with the WWE because he got in an altercation with a backstage WWE personal who pretty much insulted him for being Mexican. Alberto of course took none of it and punched the guy. According to sources the guy apologized but Alberto was also asked to apologize when he did nothing wrong, and like a true champ he stayed true to his beliefs and refused to apologize and quit. I honestly respect him hard core for that. 

Being that he was treated unfairly because of that, I couldn't be any happier that he's back and holding gold. Personally, I prefer him as a heel but I am SUPER stoked to see what's of him tomorrow on Monday Night Raw. 

ALSO, DONALD TRUMP EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!

I hope he makes a joke about that asshole Trump and that he brings Ricardo back!

MATCH GRADE: A

2) ROMAN VS BRAY

This was by far my favorite match of the night. In my opinion, this should have been placed higher up because it was goddamn epic. Ever since Bray's + Roman's showdown a few weeks ago where Bray went hardcore and used another dude to hit Roman followed by Roman spearing Bray mid-air and making the announce table collapse, I knew this would be hardcore.

Bray and Roman would so well together and give the best expressions and sell each other's moves to perfection. This match was brutal and it even felt like it belonged in the attitude era with how all out they were going with kendo sticks and the innovative placement of a chair on the cell!

MATCH GRADE: A++

3) NIKKI VS CHARLOTTE

I'm so disappointed with the divas match. Nothing came of it and the only impressive thing was Nikki Bella. I have nothing against her when her chest is out, but she looked so beautiful tonight with the new gear top being a bit more covered up. I love that she got rid of her ratchet extensions and that her makeup is lighter. She looks much younger without all the glam and her natural hair is beautiful. 

Nikki really impressed me in this match with her aggression and that Alabama Slam she did, making Charlotte's head and lower neck area hit the ring apron was hard to look at but effective. 

I'm sorry but Charlotte is boring in the ring. The crowd may cheer for her but I feel like she personally has NO connection with her fans  as to where Nikki owns it with both her fans and haters.