83 | paige, xavier, b.maddox scandal

God damn, how do I even start this?

   Well, if you haven't already heard about this:

   Paige, Xavier Woods, and ex WWE Superstar Brad Maddox are all involved in a leaked sex tape scandal (including them all of course).

   When I first heard this I thought, "NO FUCKING WAY." Listen, I know people are quick to judge and will do this double standards thing where they immediately blame it all on not just the woman, but in this case Paige who is known to be a mess.

   I then thought a similar thing. With Paige's current downward spiral (listen I'm not even talking about her weird relationship with Del Rio) picking all sorts of childish fights with airlines via twitter or any other women who so little as look at Alberto ... I wasn't entirely shocked.

   But I was thinking, "how the fuck are Woods and Maddox in this?"

   Well my friends, a person at work who knows I'm a WWE fanatic shoved his phone in my face to show me ... the sex tape.

   I only saw a few seconds of it before I so kindly told him to fuck off and slapped his phone away from my face.

   All I can say is that I'm shocked and disgusted.

   I've been reading some stuff that Xavier was just recently married / had a kid and what not. If this is the case, man. He is guilty in all of this as well (as I recall reading) that he's been engaged for a couple of years now.

   So if that's the case, he was cheating. I don't know the entire story and I don't even want to look into it too much because it's upsetting, but do correct me if I'm wrong here.

   As for Brad, ... dear god, how can someone record shit like that? 

   To sum up what I saw:

   Paige riding Woods (if you catch my drift) + Brad creepily and naked, filming everything. Well, there must have been a fourth person since you can clearly see all three members. Which brings me to realize Brad was filming a version for himself?

   Twitter posts + Reddit posts are speculating that Brad (out of spite) released the video. Again, this hasn't been 100% verified nor do I want to look into it, (SO AGAIN CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG).

   BUT IF THIS IS THE CASE, god damn people need to stop being so damn petty. This all reminds me of the Leighla-Seth situation in which she released his nudes.

   Listen, getting cheated on is something that's happened to me, and it fucking blows. I get the rage, the disappointment, and the feeling of wanting to hurt someone back, but c'mon rise above all that shit.

   Why stoop down so low and be petty?

   Then you're just as bad as the cheater. I don't know, at least that's the way I see it. 

   Now onto Paige ... talking about her is really frustrating because at one point she was my favorite women's superstar.

   She has the most unique look that could have been marketed to crazy sales, but instead she just threw it all away with her shitty behavior and rotten attitude.

   When I first found out about this whole shit, I felt pretty bad for Paige because I knew she'd get the worst end of the stick.

   That being said, she released a statement that pissed me off. So it's NOT OKAY for anyone to ever hack into people's personal accounts that have their own private shit, but here's my dilemma, 

   WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP
NUDE PHOTOS OR SEX TAPE VIDEOS?

I just really don't understand that. I'm not saying you're asking for it, nor should you be paranoid about someone going through your shit but as a person in the public eye, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS!

   It's really a shame that she's the next victim of this, but again, I can't even with why someone would have a copy of their sex tape.

   Haven't superstars learned from Hulk Hogan, Chyna, Rollins?

   I don't know how ANY OF THIS will play out, but I know that the WWE must be in a pretty shit position.

   If they suspend/fire Woods, it'll come to a racial issue because if they didn't suspend Rollins, why would they do that to Xavier?

   As for Paige,  we sure as hell know that women still don't get equal opportunity in the WWE, so ... 

   Comparing this to the Rollins nudes however, Rollins only had photos leaked. Paige + Xavier have a literal fucking video.

   You can't really count a photo as porn, but a video? ... 

   This whole situation is beyond fucked up and I'm not blaming anyone more than the other. I'm blaming them all.

   I hope the best for the three, actually, minus Brad if he did release the material.

   Paige is slowly going down what I feel is a 'Sunny' lane and my image of Xavier is slightly tainted now.

   As for my thoughts on either getting fired, etc:

   I don't think Xavier Woods should be let go of, but I can see why that might occur. I not only fear for him, but the New Day in general. Are they going to take it out on all of them?

   + as for Paige ...

   Listen, these things were taken out of her accounts (WHICH I AM STILL FUMING ABOUT BOTH THAT AND THAT SHE HAD THEM ONLINE). I don't five a flying fuck if you've got it under a million pass codes and what not, anything that's online can be stolen and exposed.

   Her behavior since leaving to get her neck surgery has been off putting to say the least. I know I've defended her in the past and I'll still stand by what I said a few months ago (that it's fucked of the company not to pay for her surgery). 

   A few months back there was that rumor, that the WWE was questioning whether she got injured in a ring or not. Whether this was the case or not, the way I saw it was that she was their work horse in the women's division for a whole year.

   Literally, she was in every title match and even if they were shitty, her body was out there taking the toll.

   Unfortunately, I don't see many great things happening for Paige in the WWE. If I were Vince, I would let her go.

   The first suspension was because she was taking medication not allowed, the second because she missed the date (irresponsible af), and the third would be this.

   It be seen as sexist if they let her go but not Woods, but how many chances have they not given her already?

   We'll see what comes of all of this shenanigans.