92 | bisexual fanfic, + to do list.

FIRST THINGS FIRST, I'm not even sure if I've talked about this, but here's the deal:

    So by now ya'll probably now that I've got like way too many stories as drafts because I won't shut up about it.

   I get out of school around the second week of May, which means I'll once again have all the time in the world to write for hours. I hope to wrap up my FIGHT FOREVER story by then, even though I never want it to end (even though I've already got the ending plotted). I'm a complicated human being, okay?

   Okay.

      Anyways, for months now, I've been embarking on this idea of a summer project. My project for this summer is to publish a lot of short stories / one shots. I'll be making them their own stories instead of compiling them into a one shots book because I fucking love making covers. 

   It not only relaxes me, it helps me get the creative juices flowing. Seriously, I know it sounds pathetic but I literally cannot get to writing if I don't have a cover ready.

   If you've noticed, I've already published one of my 'summer projects' ahead of time. It's my Shinsuke Nakamura fanficion that I just couldn't hold back on not publishing right away because truthfully, I have no self control.

   That and my love for that man grows more and more everyday. 

   All of this said, what I'm really trying to say is that I've just started working on something I'm super duper proud of.

   It's going to be a wwe short story with two characters that are bisexual. I've always wanted to write about 'gay' characters not because they're more 'interesting' or anything, but because I feel like there's not enough proper representation of this sexual orientation in fanfiction yet.

   Heck, I haven't even seen much 'gay leading couples' in wrestling fanfics. The few that I have seen, I've been disappointed with how ... stereotypical they are.

   It's fine to make a stereotypical 'gay' remark here and there, but when the whole story is one big stereotype, it's a bad joke. 

   MEN WHO LOVE MEN,
WOMEN WHO LOVE WOMEN,
MEN AND WOMEN WHO
SWING BOTH WAYS,

   THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO! THEY'RE NOT MORE 'SPECIAL' FOR BEING 'GAY', THEY'RE SPECIAL FOR PUTTING UP WITH CLOSED MINDED FUCKS WHO TRY TO SHUN THEM FOR LOVING SOMEONE ELSE. 

   I've never understood why gay couples are frowned upon. If you're a man with a man or woman with another female, what does that matter? You're with someone who's human, flesh and bone like any straight folk.

   Sorry, that kind of stuff just really gets under my skin. 

   I am personally not bisexual, but have had my fair share of experiences with other females to know that I'm not. So in other words, I've got my research down on this.

  The vast majority of my friends are gay / bisexual, and for that, I want to write something that'll bring their views / relationships justice.

   This story that I'm talking about might not be out till May, but trust me, I'm going to pour my heart and soul out into it. 

   If you're curious as to whom it may be around, the main character is definitely a wrestler. I can't say this is a WWE wrestler, so have fun figuring that one out. I mean, I'm definitely already dropping a hint somewhere in my profile ...

   I can reveal that I've thought about introducing Dean Winchester as a wrestler, but I've got another wrestler in mind too ... so ya'll let me know. Dean Winchester as a wrestler?

   When I say Dean, I mean Jensen Ackles. I mean, he'll keep the Winchester last name solely to have a 'demon hunter' gimmick, but that's about it.

   ANOTHER THING, I want to talk about is a list of stuff I need to get to. Hopefully sometime this week I have time to sit down and give you all my full rant - analysis of the JBL situation.

   To give you a sneak peak on my feelings towards this, #FIREJBL. 

   Not only was Mauro my favorite ring announcer (along with Graves), but he's a man with a disorder that JBL knowingly mocked, picked on, and disregarded.

   FUCK JBL. MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT A JOKE AND THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE CALLED MAURO A 'PUSSY' IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

   I'm so mad that I've forgotten what else I wanted to talk about, but for now, that's it!

   Stay in school, eat your veggies, work hard, be kind!