09 | sasha banks

Requested by SashaBanksFanx

SUBJECT: The Boss

Oi, bow down to the boss!

---

1) IMAGE

Can we take a second to appreciate Sasha's gorgeous hair? I mean I like Paige's blue better but holy shit Sasha's hair is entirely red/magenta whatever you wanna call it.

That's a whole lotta bleach and a whole lotta commitment but it looks awesome.

On anyone else it would resemble a clown but Sasha rocks it.

Give the girl a hair endorsement, seriously.

Okay, awesome locks aside, Sasha's got a unique look.

Although she's 5'5, Sasha's build is quite small. I'd say it resembles AJ's but a less toned cause AJ's abs were ROCK HARD AF.

I think it was on the WWE 24 Road to Brooklyn that Sasha mentions how she came in weighing 99 pounds. Obviously she's not malnourished but she just didn't have the muscle and tone that she has right now. She says how no one wanted to pick her up cause they were scared she'd break so she hit the gym hard and put on some lean muscle.

According to Wiki, Sasha is now 114 pounds, which you can see a weight difference from her starting days in NXT to now. I'm glad she did put on the muscle because I remember that in her early NXT days her ribs would stick out and her body is so tiny I remember thinking she'd snap in two, but clearly not.

Sasha be snatching people's edges!

I think Sasha's a beautiful gal and Kevin Dunn can eat a fat hairy dick for not thinking so.

2) GIMMICK

I love Sasha Banks.

Repeat after me, I LOVE SASHA BANKS.

Why?

Sasha's said that her gimmick/nickname "The Boss" comes from her uncle Snoop Dogg who used to be called the Boss by his friends. I fucking adore the fact that she doesn't throw it around that she's got a famous relative like someone, *cough cough* CHARLOTTE.

Sasha is her own person and as a heel, she fucking slays. I seriously never want to see her go face, but eventually it'll happen. I don't know how she'll do as face, but I do know that I'll probably still love her. Right now, there's no better heels than Kevin Owens and Sasha Banks, which both just happen to hail from NXT so SWEET!

Seriously, Sasha threw that headband thing at Bayley's fan and made her cry.

That is heel fucking history at it's finest!

I love that Sasha's a bad girl who's not gonna let anyone stand in her way. Similar to Punk, she proclaims herself the best and like Punk, she never backs away from a challenge and she always shuts the haters up.

You go Glenn Coco!

3) WRESTLING

The fact that Sasha's only been wrestling for 5 years blows my mind. You can really tell that this girl studies her craft and the wrestler's she loves because her arsenal is pack jammed and never repetitive.

One of the main reasons I don't wanna see Sasha go baby face in a long time is because as a baby face your moves are more limited. As a heel you can be downright vicious and nasty and that's what Sasha is in the ring. I mean did you guys see how she stomped the hell out of Bayley's arm when she had her in the Banks Statement?

EVIL AF.

Talking about the Banks Statement, that is probably my favorite finisher because a) transition b) looks fucking amazing and c) she's so fluid with it. There's nothing I like more than a transition move and Sasha's jumping on the back to having her opponent belly down on the ground as she pulls their skull back is so fluid it's like a dance.

Again, Sasha's only been wrestling for 5 years and she's already the best (right now) in my opinion. She's only 23 (same age as Paige) and I can't wait to see how much she continues to evolve. A chapter of Sasha has been closed down in NXT now that she's in the main roster, but I think Sasha, along with Becky, and Paige will really make a difference in the main roster.

God we all hope so.

4) PERSONALITY

In the ring Sasha is brutal and fierce, but outside the ring she's hilarious AF. I LOVE her interviews because you can just see the love she has for pro-wrestling ooze out of her. She's a dork who loves anime and although I'm not fond of anime, I am a dork and for that I just wanna hug her.

If you wanna see what I'm talking about, go see Sam Robert's podcast with Sasha Banks!

4) NEW DAY

Okay, if you type in Sasha Banks to Google the first few links will be articles about Big E saying why he would want Sasha Banks on New Day and that legit makes me scream. Seriously, we need a girl in charge/ in a group with men again. Alexa Bliss and Carmella do that in NXT, but Sasha Banks could take it to a whole other level at the main roster.

Sasha's alliance with The New Day wouldn't be anything romantic, but something rather epic. She's sassy and fierce, just like The New Day and would be the perfect addition, holding her own with her already flawless mic skills and attitude for days.

Xavier Woods is money and he KNOWS how to promote his team mates, similar to how Heyman knows how to handle his clients. I think that it be such a bomb-ass storyline if Sasha remained in both New Day and Team Bad or even if Team Bad went stale because Tamina + Naomi were jealous of Sasha and over threw her evolution style. The New Day can take Sasha in and taunt Tamina + Naomi, making for some great moments cause T+N have amazing facial expressions.

5) THE VERDICT

If Sasha Banks is 23 and can handle herself gracefully and maturely than so can Paige. I can't wait to see what Sasha does in the main roster and I pray on all good things that Triple H takes over that division soon so all the girls can shine with decent timing and storylines that make sense and don't shame the women for who they date, etc.

Sasha Banks is the boss and if you can't handle that, she'll snatch yo' edges!