69 | raw, part one

I was doing my homework, and because I can't do anything without some background noise /music, I turned the television on and Raw was on.

   So I tuned in, (still watching), and can I just say that I've been really amazed by this Monday Night Raw?

   1) THE NEW DAY

   I AM SO BLOODY HAPPY THAT THESE THREE BEAUTIFUL, THICK, HANDSOME, BLACK MEN ARE THE LONGEST REIGNING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

   (well, they've till got to face jericho + owens), but first --

   Let's focus on the Triple Threat Team match that opened up the show. That match was FUCKING EPIC! I seriously feel like everyone came together in their individual teams + also as performers to really put on the best "Triple Threat" team match EVER.

   - Gallow + Anderson have this brutality to them that I really like. They kind of remind me of the Revival (side note, I'd love to see G+A against the Revival or even Gargano and Ciampo). 

   I love their finisher and just overall enjoy the duo. To me, there's so much potential in those two. They're tied to the Bullet Club [ Styles + Finn ] and I know that someday, that'll play out well in the future.

   - Kofi Kingston is smooth as butter. Everyone always praises Dolph Ziggler for over selling, but to me, Kofi is long underrated when it comes to selling. The way he literally flipped in the damn air when Doc hit him with a big boot (or was it clothesline), It was EPIC!

   - Xavier is the best at the mic. Not Enzo, not Jericho. Fucking Xavier Woods just has a way of pulling people in and getting them hyped.

   - Big E, that thick beautiful man i so pleasing to look at in the ring. He's not just your quintessential "BIG GUY", like this dude REEKS charisma + personality WHILE wrestling.

   I  just simply love the New Day. 

   I they've now got ONE MORE challenge to face, aka Chris Jericho + Owens, and I'm ready to cry if they lose.

   Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that they are bound to lose anytime soon, but I just hope it's not today. 

   Their celebration backstage was too epic, which all leads me to believe that they really might drop the belts to Jericho + Owens. 

   But I really don't want that. Can you imagine if someone intervened to help them win? Lately, TND has been getting "dirty" wins, which I really don't mind since I can so see them transitioning into heels again (esp if they drop the belts).

   But seriously, WHAT IF SOMEONE INTERVENES?

   What if Cesaro + Sheamus intervene because  Chris + Owens winning the Tag Team Titles is like a slap to the face for the current tag-teams that are actually consistent as hell (except for the Shinning Wizards or whatever they're called).

   Speaking of Sheamus and Cesaro -- I am in love and all on board for these hunky European men to take over.

   That whole segment (last week?) where they stirred mayhem at a bar was cheasy, but I really enjoyed it. 

   Their entrance tonight was ON POINT, THEY wore matching colors AAAAND were both more lethal than usual.

   Sheamuses back breaker to Big E made me cringe + Cesaro single-handedly murdered everyone. That sequence where he hits the 619, then like cements his crotch onto Big E's face, to then uppercut Kofi and then get on the top turn buckle was just = AWESOME AS FUCK.

   All in all, the opening match was AMAZING + so far, the show has been A++. I'll rant about the rest in a few!

   As always, do give me your in put!

   What have you thought about Raw so far? What's been your favorite part/ match?