12 | nikki bella

Requested by Anon

Subject: PWI's #1 Diva of 2015

- - -

I'll spill the negative out first.

I find it very fishy that the Bella's mother is dating

John Laurinaitis who is a WWE Producer, but then again, that's none of my business.I guess I wish them both the best.

1) IMAGE

Nikki Bella and Brie rarely look like twins nowadays, but with that said- Nikki's body is a prime example of what working out rigorously and daily can do. I never understood why she was called fat when she clearly wasn't. She wasn't as thin as Brie, who back in the day looked so thin and none toned that I feared she'd snap in half. I mean Kelly Kelly was thin, but you could see she was toned and that that was her body, as to where Brie sometimes even looked wobbly.

Both these girls in my opinion have the best bodies. Brie's abs are insane and Nikki's everything is perfect. Bravo to her for sticking it to the haters and not losing weight, but instead gaining muscle and definition. She's a real inspiring spokeswoman for anyone who wants to get in shape and I love that.

I smiled like such a fool when Nikki came out without her extensions a few weeks ago. I'm sorry but they were just so ratchet and this more natural hair and makeup look she's got going on right now suit her much better. Not a fan of her boobs just because I'm not a fan of fake boobies and again, I don't mind when people show skin but with the size of her melons it sometimes looks tacky. She looks a million times better when her girls are covered.

2) MIC SKILLS

T H E B E S T

To me, the best speakers in the Divas Division are Nikki and Sasha. I'd love to see the two go at it both verbally and physically. Nikki's a great heel, but I really would like to see her go baby face soon.

3) PERSONALITY

Nikki Bella the wrestler can get quite annoying and obnoxious, at least to me but her off-ring personality is the best. I've never personally met Nikki, but I have seen her from a far greeting fans and she's super sweet, especially with the little ones. I'll never forget that she took her jacket off and gave it to a little girl who was freezing waiting in line to get her picture taken. Again, through interviews she always looks like she's very upbeat and likes having fun. I have bet Brie + Daniel, and Brie was super sweet and humble, which can only make me imagine that Nikki must too.

+

Have you seen her Halloween video with John?

Effing adorable and hilarious!

4) WRESTLING

IMPROVEMENT!

Is she the best?

No.

But, Nikki Bella has drastically improved and that's something to always praise. I really don't think Nikki came into the company to be the best, rather that she grew into that mindset as the years went by. It seems like the second she was given a push, that sparked a fire in Nikki to get better and she did. I love that she always praises her coaches down in FCW too.

Her moves can be very basic, BUT when Nikki's in the ring, she pulls out move after move so effortlessly. It's like she knows what she's gonna do, and she has a list of moves. As to where Paige, as much as I love her, I feel like you can sometimes see her panic as to what move to do next xD

5) Love, Hate?

One of the questions I get asked a lot is why I hate the Bellas.

I don't! xD

I just love using them as villains in my stories because of their WWE storylines and because I think they're both great heels. I think that both girls have significantly improved, Nikki more than Brie.

6) THE VERDICT

There'a a lot of controversy going on with Nikki right now because she was just named PWI's #1 Diva of 2015.

My thoughts?

Do I think she deserved it?

No.

She sadly did break AJ's record,

and she did work like hell while sustaining an injury and never complaining,

but,

I sincerely believe that that #1 spot should of either gone to Sasha or Bayley.

No one worked more Championship matches than Sasha AND no one works as well as Sasha. You can THROW anyone at Sasha and she'll produce an A++ match. Her heel character is the best along with Kevins, and she made history by main eventing in the first ever Women's Iron Match with Bayley.

That to me is more important that breaking a record that was only done to bury AJ.

Now Bayley, Bayley came from from an injury more badass than ever. Before her injury I was never really a fan because I felt like she lacked a fire, and her character was kind meh to me. But then she came back from her injury and I thought i'd be a while before she wrestled again, but when she did hot damn did she come back with a mission.

I love the story they gave her, the comeback kid who isn't just living in a fairytale. A person who doesn't have to be a bitch ass boss. She's just a girl with a dream who made it and baaaah god it makes me wanna cry tears of joy.

To me, Sasha usually steals the spotlight but in the Iron Woman Match, Bayley stole the spotlight when she reversed Sasha's Bank Statement and applied it on her Chris Benoit style perfectly.

All in all, I like Nikki Bella and I wish her a speedy recovery.

What are your thoughts?

Does Nikki deserve the #1 spot?