77 | thank you!

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT:

   a warm big, heart felt THANK YOU to everyone that's voted for me in these WWE FANFIC AWARDS going on.

   I know I've said in the past that I'm not the biggest fan of these awards book because often times I feel like they're one big popularity contest (that I hate because I already went through enough hell in high school ... not that I was picked on or anything in hs ... you get the point).

   It's nice to see these award books take a steer in the right direction and for the most part, the people conducting them mean well.

   These may not be my ideal cup of tea, but what is my butter + bread is the fact that you guys take the time out of your day to vote for me // and or your favorites.

   That's pretty fucking awesome, and I appreciate that from here to the moon and back.

   Like ... it drops me to my knees and makes me cry a la inconsolable Seth Rollins style because my heart starts beating and I realize ... I HAVE A HEART.

   Basically, THANK YOU, A LOT

   SIDENOTE: GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITES, SHOW THEM SOME LOVE, MOTIVATE A PEEP!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/95918324-wwe-fanfiction-awards-open 

(I'LL PUT THE LINK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AS WELL)