46 | raw aug 8, 2016

S E T H 

   "NOW HERE'S ONE OF THE BEST ATHLETES IN THE WORLD, PERIOD!"

   Why thank you Michael Cole, thank you. 

   - I will never, ever get tired of nearly breaking my neck to Seth Rollins's theme song as I try to head bang to the beat.

   - "The Jared Leto" to my "Heath Ledger."  > OH SHIT, SHOTS, NO, BAZOOKA FIRED! Ya know, Jared Leto is pretty fucking fit, so I'd be hyped as fuck to see him make a little cameo with Rollins haha!

   - Seth's history lesson on Finn's name, I fucking love it. Yes Professor Rollins, keep teachin' us.

   - "I want to know who Finn  Bálor"  really is." Seth is really starting to sound like some over obsessive fan and I love it. 

   - Angry Seth is just so overly dramatic & I need more of it. Seth calling Finn arrogant + disrespectful is like Rollins looking in a mirror and describing himself in the early days of his betrayal / destruction of the Shield.

   - "I am THE MAN." Ya know, to me, Seth has YET to put on a match that's blown my mind (since his return). I'm not saying that he hasn't amazed me (cause his face alone does), but I still think he's missing something in the ring.

   With that said, since Seth's return, he's come back the KING OF THE MICROPHONE. Whenever he grabs that mic, he literally tears the roof off that place and goes ALL out, the emotion, rage, pouring out with ease. 

   I really do think Seth is, "THE MAN" in terms of owning that ring when he's in the mic. While I love Dean Ambrose and the angst he also brings, I think Rollins is long over looked at times + think that he's really untouchable in the mic right now.

   - Do I think Seth deserves to be the WWE Universal Champion? Yes / No.

   I'm torn because how great wouldn't it be for him to once again be FIRST at something? First NXT Champion, first man to hold both the WWE WHC + U.S. BELT. It would make SO much sense for him to one again be the FIRST to hold a new belt, 

   but it would also make SO much sense for Finn to be built up just like Rollins was at the start. It would be great for Finn to emerge the first EVER Universal champ, as the rivalry could STEM out + we could get FULL on HEEL Finn and FULL ON baby face Seth in where he's crushed after having (for the first time) come in second place.

   - To those who say Finn doesn't deserve the belt because he's just been brought in: LOL. That's what the WWE does, they bring someone in and exploit the shite out of them if well liked. Finn would be a nice addition to break the mold because he's not the quintessential build of a champ.

   SEGMENT: 10 /10