14 | survivor series, 2015

This was the worst PPV EVER.

No New Champions,
Predictable outcomes.

Both SmackDown and Raw ratings have been crashing down as of lately, and Punk said it best, Vince "Out of Touch" McMahon is going to ruin this company.

I'll do my review by Superstars, so let's get started.

- - -

1 ) GOLDUST

GOLDUST IS BACK BABY!

I don't know what is is about him, but every time he's on TV, I can't help but to smile. Dustin nails his role s Goldust. He's freaky but massively entertaining without being all PG.

He's a 40 year old who rolls in perfectly with the younger lads and for that, he deserves a round of applause.

I loved Cody's reaction to Goldust returning, and I really really hope those two clash and bring out a storyline.

2 ) DOLPH ZIGGLER + TYLER BREEZE

I can't believe that these guys got a spot on the PPV over someone like Cesaro or even Neville who deserves better than a kick off match.

Dolph Ziggler playing homage to Shawn Michaels is great, and his kick to Tyler last week was undoubtedly the best super kick of the year, but something is still missing. He's proven to be quite funny on the mic, but the storyline he is in is just plain stupid.

Summer Rae is great at being "heel" or "mean" but it's so weird to see her be that way when I have had the pleasure of meeting her at a meet and greet. She's far too nice and it's all just so weird.

As to Tyler, ...okay I'm sorry, the great is a fantastic wrestler but his gimmick is beyond gay. I don't mean "queer" in a bad way because there's nothing bad about liking men, but as in it's fucking stupid. I can't get behind his storyline, which is a shame because based on interviews and stuff, he seems like a great guy. Wish I could root for him, but I can't.

3) CHARLOTTE + PAIGE

I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says, these two brought it. Both girls where very aggressive and brought out moves they don't normally use. Most of the time I feel a disconnect between both ladies, but their chemistry for tonight seemed to be there. I wish the commentators would shut the fuck up and make it less obvious as to who is gonna win.

That spear from the barricade could have been better, but then again I don't want Paige breaking her back xD

I wish that Paige would have won, but even if Charlotte won (which she did) I wish it wouldn't of have been with her submission. I wanted to see her do something more brutal, and also, having Paige tap out super close to the ropes was retarded and only made her look extra weak.

I wish MORE would have come out from the match, like Becky or Sasha going heel.

Charlotte // she's very forgettable and her reign has been rather bothering. Charlotte desperately needs a manager because she's just not meant to be talking much. If Charlotte is to hold the belt longer, she urges something that will put her over. To me, she lacks a bit of that extra factor, because without the "wooing" or "flair" name drop, she's just there.