91 | wrestlemania, part two

DISLCAIMER— I had last said that the only thing I was happy about with the latter part of the show was Naomi's winning moment. I let rage get the best out of me. I meant to say:

   -  I'm only happy about Naomi's win.

   - Stephanie going through a table.

   - And of course, Seth Rollins vs Triple H.

   EVERYTHING ELSE, THIS IS MY FAIR WARNING: I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH! NOT ONE BIT! I AM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, I MIGHT RIP YOUR FAVORITES TO SHREDS. PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I DON'T HATE THE ACTUAL PERSON OR MAYBE EVEN THE WRESTLER'S GIMMICK, JUST THE TREATMENT GIVEN / STORYLINE. I'LL TRY TO ADDRESS THIS AS THE MATCHES GO.

   Alright, let's dive into this:

JOHN CENA & NIKKI BELLA
DEFEAT 

THE MIZ + MARYSE.

   Okay, this is where most of my rage comes from. I wanted The Miz and Maryse to win. I was one hundred percent behind them, I was rooting for them. Shit, even one of my little cousins who is a die hard Cena fan was rooting for the Miz because as he so brilliantly put, "DOES JOHN CENA EVEN NEED A WIN?"

   The answer my friends is FUCK NO! John Cena doesn't need any more Wrestlemania moments. Not saying he shouldn't ever compete in another WM, but if he's still going to hog up a spot:

   - It better be one of the best matches of his career / night + it should be to put younger talent over. 

   That's right.

   The Miz still has years of a career left. John's on his way out. I have no doubt that John Cena is going to be like The Rock in the sense that he'll never fully leave and always make surprise returns / visits, but he's done man.

   What else can you do with John Cena? I don't know and I don't want to know. The only time John Cena became exciting to me again was the rivalry he had against AJ Styles.

   Those were two icons clashing. It was literally Mr.TNA, the face that runs Smack Down / mainly built Smack Down against Mr.WWE John Cena.

   THE MIZ is the hottest he's ever fucking been in his whole career. He's cut promos that are of Punk's Pipebomb caliber. He made Daniel Bryan look like a crooked scum when he questioned him on that Talking Smack promo. 

   Did ya'll hear the reception The Miz got last night? They weren't just cheering him because it's fun to boo John Cena + cheer whoever goes against him, they were cheering him because 

   FOR YEARS THE MIZ HAS BEEN SAYING HE'S AWESOME, AND LAST NIGHT THE PEOPLE FINALLY GAVE HIM THE RESPECT AND SUPPORT HE DESERVES!

   You may not like the Miz, but he's one of the most entertaining wrestlers. He's one of the best at the mic, if not, maybe my favorite.

   Now onto Maryse. Oh Maryse, I fucking love that woman. Yes, I love her to bits so that makes me biased, but I need to point a few things out:

  - Last night, they made her look like absolute trash. She looked a million bucks, but the fact that she didn't even get to wrestle made her look so bad.

   - I get that she's supposed to be a heel and 'run off' but no. She's a former wrestler, a former 2x Divas Champion and if I'm right, she had one of the longest reigns.