116 | money in the bank

HI I'M ADAM PLUMPY
FROM WHATCULTURE,
AND WHAT JUST HAPPENED? 

[ JUST KIDDING ]

HI SUCKERS!  I'M VIOLET FROM WATTPAD—AND I LIVE AND DIE FOR WRESTLING. ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

O N E THE USOS DEFEAT THE NEW DAY. 

   As you know, I was rooting for The New Day (as I will always be doing so), but I was alright with the ending of this match. 

   Some of you know this, but I've never really been a fan of count outs. I live for that pinfall victory because it draws in more anticipation and emotions from the crowd (at least in my opinion). I've taken to hating them even more since that godly Okada vs Omega Part II, but surprisingly enough, I feel like the count out finish here worked for the match.

   The Usos are amazing as heels, doing anything to retain their titles. The count out here added to the New Day's baby face factors, which will (in the long run), make it that much sweeter for when they finally win the gold (if they do, I hope). It'll be a long awaited victory, like when DIY first won the Tag-Team Championships.

   As a whole, the count out assures that these two will face again, and I'm stoked about that. I am eager to see what's next in store for these two.

T W O NOAMI DEFEATS LANA

   Hallelujah Noami retained! Not going to lie, there was a minute after the disastrous ending to the Women's Ladder Match that I thought, ❝Oh fuck, they might have booked Lana to win in some equally shitty manner.❞

   Thankfully, that was not the case. As you may know by now, I am not a Lana fan. That said, I can admit that she did better than I expected. She's still green, but is definitely still growing, and most importantly, seems like she wants to be in the division.

   In other words, she wrestled better than Eva Marie ever did. She learned how to do something alright in the ring in less time than Eva Marie did. 

   I do have something to point out, and some of you may blast me on this, but whatever. 

   Lana's ring gear. Okay, let's just admit it, Lana is beautiful. Lana is hot. Lana is physically attractive. An ass is an ass and a woman's body is nothing to ever shame or censor, but ... can someone please get Lana bottoms that cover a little more?

   If she's proud of her bum, good on her. She works for it, but aye. Either that, or the camera men need to stop zooming up on it because those shots where they zoom into her butt whenever she went for the pin fall, no. They were beyond cringy.

   I'm not a prude, but I was watching the show with my little cousin who pointed out,  ❝is wrestling about butts?❞ because she kept pointing out the cameras that zoomed up on Lana, and how skimpy her bottoms were.

   I had to explain to her that wrestling was not about butts, and it took a while to convince her.

   All in all, Lana did okay, but please keep her out of the title picture. Also, what's with Carmella coming out, but not booking? I'm just not buying her entirely as a heel anymore. Like yes, I hate her, but because of the way she won the Ladder Match, she's  ❝meh❞ to me.