13 | seth

Requested by everyone

Subject: The Man, The Architect

Man, it's about damn time that I got to this, but fuck I am heartbroken.

Breaking news if you don't already know, Seth Rollins is injured.

):

Damn, not only did he tear his knee, but he tore everything in it. Meniscus, MCL, and ACL, and is out 6 to 9 months. Talk about horrible timing.

To those saying that is karma getting back at him for he's messy personal life outside the WWE whenit comes to relationships, FUCK YOU. NEVER wish bad upon a person's health!

I can't even make a full rant because I'm fucking sad about this.

Rollins has NOT missed a Monday Night Raw since his debut in 2012, and not seeing him for 6-9 is going to be so fucking strange. Not only that, but the WWE is in a world of hurt if the crowd turns on Roman again. John Cena is out, Randy's out, and now another top name is out.

Whether you like John or Randy, they are HOT names that sell lots of tickets and generate big talk. Now the WWE's hottest superstar is out, lord bad luck is just pouring down on the WWE.

First Hunter see's Sami get injured, then Bayley (before her Iron Women's match she was out from an injury) and now Seth ):

The ONLY good I can see to this is that when Seth returns, oh lord he's gonna be the ultimate baby face, he has to be! Surgery changed him and perhaps with whoever is crowned the new champion at Survivor Series will be the Authority's new boy, or even better-

When Seth returns the Authority tries getting back but Seth overthrows them and leaves them, starting his baby face turn.

---

At Survivor Series or possibly even on Monday Night Raw, Seth WILL be stripped of his belt. My heart goes out to the guy because he's worked so fucking hard, making the best out of the bad booking they've given him.

It will tear me to pieces but I can't wait to hear his promise of when he returns cause I bet it'll be good.

Now, on SS, their will be a new champion.

The obvious answer is Roman,

but with Seth out, I'm kinda hoping it's Dean or Cesaro or Kevin or Big E!

Maybe even Finn could debut and lord.

---

I wish Seth a speedy and good recovery. The guy is young so hopefully all goes well and this lights a fire under his ass to come back even better. Whatever the case, I know he'll have one of the best returns EVER.

I say we all go on Twitter and wish him well, cause lord knows he needs it.

I can only imagine how horrible it must feel to be the company's top guy/poster boy and then have an injury, letting the company down and also out of action in a place where nothing is secure, where you're easily replaced.

- - -

Sorry that this isn't my typical styled rant, I'll make a more in depth one later, but the news of him being injured just came at me really hard.

If you go on tumblr there is multiple videos that show how he bent his knee badly when he picked Roman up for a power bomb into the turn buckle.

):

It really sucks that ONCE Seth was finally given a proper booking/build up to face Roman, this happens. What sucks worse is that Seth's been the absolute best heel (along with KO) and now his FIRST Championship reign ends like this.

NO.
NO.
NO.

):