EPILOGUE

Dara opened her eyes and she was welcomed by a horrifying image of Jiyong, tied on a chair in front of her.

"Ji?" She called his name, almost in a whisper.

She was about to walk towards him but she wasn't able to move from her position. It was only then when she realized she was also restrained with rope tied on her hands and feet.

"Don't tire yourself, Dara. All of you will end up just like my son."

Dara looked behind her and saw Jaejoong's father. He was grinning. 

"What have you done?" She hissed.

"Doing what I have to. I wasn't intending to kill Jaejoong but he wasn't listening."

She searched the room to find any sign of Jaejoong's presence but he was nowhere to be found.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Funny that you still have to ask, my dear daughter-in-law. You've tricked me and gotten in my way. It's just right to eliminate you and Jaejoong."

"He shouldn't be involved in this." She told Mr. Kim while looking at Jiyong.

"Who?" Mr. Kim walked towards Jiyong and grabbed him by the hair to make his face visible.

"God!" Dara reacted after seeing Jiyong's face. She tried to free herself from the rope forcefully but failed. "Stop touching him!"

Mr. Kim's laugh was frightening. "These are only bruises, Dara. Should I do more to your lover?" He was secretly holding a knife behind his back.

Dara's eyes widened upon seeing him place the knife on Jiyong's neck, threatening to hurt him. "Don't do this. Please." She pleaded. "Don't hurt him... Hurt me intead... Kill me if you want, just don't hurt him."

"What made you think I'll listen to your plea?" Mr. Kim laughed crazily. "I'm gonna kill both of you... and all of those who ruined my plans." He was holding the knife, pressing it tightly against Jiyong's skin, causing a slit on his neck. Blood started to trickle down from his neck.

"No!" Dara screamed.

********************

"No!" Dara screamed and started to sob.

"Dara... Love, wake up." Someone gently tapped her arm.

"Ji... Ji..." She called, her lips trembling.

"Love, I'm just here."

She felt a warm hand touched her cheek.

"Wake up, Love. You're having a bad dream."

Her eyes batted open and she immediately hugged Jiyong after seeing him. "He slit your neck with a knife... Jaejoong's father... It looked so real." She was sniffing and sobbing at the same time.

"Shhh..." He tried to hush her, gently rubbing her back after a kiss on her temple. "Nothing will happen to us. He's gone. He can't hurt you anymore... He won't be able to hurt anyone."

"I hate that dream." She sniffed.

Jiyong let out a quick laugh. "It's probably because of her that's why you're being too emotional." He said, gently pulling from the hug and carefully rubbing her bulging tummy.

She pouted.

"It's okay. Don't cry now. It's just a dream." He wiped his wife's tears and kissed her forehead.

She stared at him and her eyes started to well with tears again. "I saw you... It was so clear... I don't want to see you in that state."

The way Dara looked made Jiyong chuckle. Instead of answering, he pulled her closer for a hug.