Chapter Ten

"Wake up sleepy head." Someone hugged Dara while sleeping on her bed.

"Mmm..." She protested, still feeling sleepy.

"Dara-yah, time to wake up." Another voice told her.

"What are you both doing here." She asked in her sleepy voice, sat up and rubbed her eyes that didn't want to open.

"We're going somewhere... Jiyong's plan."

"What?" She grimaced.

"Stop complaining. Wake up and fix yourself... We have to hurry."

Slowly, she half -opened her eyes, adjusting to the light of the room. "What time is it?"

"6 in the morning... The sun is up."

"Bommie, it's still early." She lazily brought her body back to bed.

Bom parted the curtains, allowing them to see the great view of the morning from Dara's room.

Chaerin tried to irritate the sleepy Dara by brushing a few strands of her hair into her ears which tickled her.

"Chaerin-ah..." She crinkled her nose.

"We need to hurry... Country-side is still a long ride from here." Chaerin told her.

Dara opened her eyes while her forehead was creased and looked at Chaerin. "Country-side?"

Smiling, Chaerin nodded.

"Jiyong called us and asked if we wanted to go on a trip with the boys." Bom said.

"He didn't ask me."

"Try checking your phone... He just called us earlier. He said you're not picking up." Bom sat beside them.

Dara took her phone from her bedside table and saw multiple messages and missed calls.

"See... Now, are you gonna prepare or not?"

"Fine... Give me an hour."

"We can't let the boys wait for that long."

"45 minutes." Dara bargained.

"30 minutes... Go." Bom slapped her butt.

"Bom and I will prepare your things." Chaerin told her.

"Thanks a million... I'll just take a quick shower." Dara immediately stepped out of the bed and rushed towards the shower room.

************

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Seungri teased Dara after reaching their meeting place.

"Sorry for being late." She bowed at the guys before getting near Jiyong who was just smiling at her.

She hit his arm. "Why didn't you tell me you have plans today? I should have set my alarm."

"It was just spur of the moment decision after talking to these guys."

She crinkled her nose.

"Don't worry, Dara. We haven't waited that long... We were expecting to wait at least 3 hours minimum since we know how girls prepare... but you arrived in more or less just an hour." Youngbae told her.

"Thanks to these girls who help me prepare my things... Where are we heading?"

"My hometown." Daesung raised his hand like an excited kid.

"We were telling stories last night when Dae's grandma was brought up to the conversation. We often visit her place during summer vacation when we were kids and we felt nostalgic about it so we decided to pay her a visit... and we know it would be more fun to have you girls on the trip." Jiyong relayed.