Chapter Twenty-Seven

'Jiyong is back.... He's here... and he's the client whom we plan to partner with.' Dara pondered while she was in her car.

Her eyes widened after remembering something. She pulled over and started to panic. "No, no, no! This can't be. Why did I just realized it now? I can't let him be our partner. What if Jaejoong's father learns about it? No, no, no." She grabbed her bag that's on the seat beside her and pulled out her phone from it to call Jaejoong.

"Dara?"

"Jae..." She sounded in panic.

"What's wrong?"

"Jiyong... It can't be. We shouldn't partner with him. No, Jae. We can't let it happen."

"Hey. Can you calm down first? Breathe."

"Jae..."

"Let's discuss it at home. I promise to be home early."

She sighed, running her palm on her face. "Sorry. I'm just worried about Jiyong."

"Him again."

"I'll tell you why when you get home."

"Where are you?"

"Just going somewhere."

"Are you driving?!" He got alarmed, thinking of Dara's safety.

"I pulled over."

She heard him sigh. "Why don't you just go home instead of going somewhere else?"

"I'm okay."

"You're not."

"I just thought about it and panicked a little but I'm okay now."

"Drive safely."

"I will."

"Sure you're okay?"

"Don't worry. I'm alright."

"See you at home."

"Yes. Bye."

"Bye."

She placed her forehead on the steering wheel after hanging up any throwing her phone back to her bag. "Stop being so paranoid, Dara. It's not helping." She told herself.

************

"Mommy!" Jin-ho got very excited after seeing Dara stepping out of her car. The little kid was playing on the playground at the backyard of their home.

"How's my baby boy?" Dara asked, kneeling on the grassy ground and opening her arms to receive a hug from her son.

He jumped on her while chuckling. "I just went out to play."

"He got bored inside her playroom so he asked if we can go out." His Nanny explained.

Dara smiled. "Has he taken this afternoon nap."

"He did."

"Jin-ho has been a good boy while Mommy's away, huh?"

"Uh huh." He proudly nodded. 

She pinched his cheeks and hugged him tight.

"Mommy misses Jin-ho?" The little kid asked.

"Very much." She replied, hugging him tighter.

"I miss you too, Mommy." He wrapped his little arms around her neck.

"You can leave Jin-ho here, Heina." Dara told the Nanny who bowed her head after and headed inside the house.