Chapter Twenty-five

"Mommy, there's Aunt Bom and Aunt Chaerin."

The little boy pulled his hand from his grip and ran towards a table where both Bom and Chaerin were seated.

"Aaaww... How's our Jin-ho? I missed you." Bom excitedly placed him on her lap and squeezed him in a hug after he reached them.

Dara smiled and took the vacant seat.

"Aren't you gonna give Aunt Chaerin a kiss?" Chaerin asked.

The boy reached for Chaerin while staying seated on Bom's lap to give her a kiss.

"Haven't seen you for about a month." Bom pinched his cheek.

"Jaejoong and I got busy with few things in the office that's why we weren't able to take Jin-ho out to play."

"How are you?" Chaerin looked at her with her serious stare.

She chuckled. "Just fine."

"Did you lose wait again?"

"I'm always skinny. That's normal."

"Still no plans?"

She shook her head. "It's not that easy, Chae."

"It's been almost 4 years." Bom joined the conversation.

"I know. But we can't be impatient. We have to find the right timing. There are lives at stake."

"For this long?"

"We have no choice."

Chaerin's ringing phone interrupted their conversation.

"Seungri?" Dara asked.

"You didn't tell him we'll be meeting Dara?" Bom looked at her.

"Let me just take the call." She stood up and walked towards the part of the restaurant where there wasn't too much crowd.

"He still didn't want to see me, huh?" Dara questioned.

Bom didn't know how to react.

"I understand, Bom. I hurt Jiyong... Someone they consider as brother."

"Why can't we tell them the reason why?"

"We can't!" She got alarmed. "You can never tell them the truth, Bom. Not to SeungHyun or anyone else."

Bom half raised her hands. "I was just suggesting."

"Everything I told you is very confidential, Bom. Please, keep it as a secret."

"I know... It's just hard hearing not so good words pertaining to you from SeungHyun and the rest of the boys. They don't know the truth."

"It's better this way."

Bom sighed.

"Still no news about him?"

She shook her head. "None that I know of. SeungHyun and I don't talk about anything related to him. He changes the topic whenever I ask."

"Sorry about that." Chaerin returned to their table, placing her phone back to her bag.

"Mommy, are we gonna eat now?" Jin-ho's small hands tapped the table.

Dara smiled at him and tapped his head. "What do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Chicken... and noodles."

"He got a great appetite for a three-year old." Chaerin smiled.

"He sure has." Dara said.

"Same as you." Bom chuckled. "Only difference is that you don't gain weight."