Chapter Thirty-One

"Hi, Miss. I'm looking for patient Sandara Kim." Jaejoong immediately rushed to the emergency room after he received a call from her secretary telling him about what happened in the office. It was a good thing her mother was in the same hospital where Dara was brought to.

"Let me check, Sir." The nurse on the nurse's station said, browsing the records to look for the name given.

Not long after, Jaejoong was guided to where Dara was but he wasn't able to see her immediately since it was covered by curtains to give the patient privacy.

Instead, the first person he saw was Jiyong.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She fainted. Didn't know what to do especially when I saw blood coming out from her nose so I immediately rushed her here." Jiyong told him.

They kept a little distance away from where Dara was.

"You should have allowed her to reschedule the presentation when you've noticed she wasn't feeling okay." Jaejoong said.

"Are you blaming me?"

"That's not what I said. Don't put words into my mouth."

"Mr. Kim, this should have not happened if you're taking care of your wife. You should have noticed that she wasn't feeling well prior to leaving the house."

"She said she was fine."

Jiyong chuckled. "She said she was? What kind of a husband are you?"

"What are you trying to imply?" Jaejoong stood tall, giving him a challenging look.

"Ahem..." A doctor behind them cleared his throat to catch their attention. "Mr. Kim?" He looked at both of them, trying to confirm the name he asked.

"That's me." Jaejoong faced him.

Jiyong did the same after seeing who spoke.

"Is my WIFE okay?" Jaejoong asked, making sure he emphasized the word wife.

"We've run some tests and it shows that your wife is experiencing a case of anemia. Has she been taking proper meals?"

"Well..." Jaejoong wasn't able to answer.

"By the looks of her, it seems like she hasn't." Jiyong commented.

"Was she stressed out? Has she showed signs of fatigue?"

"Honestly, she's been in a tough time lately." Jaejoong replied and gave Jiyong an estimating look. "She skipped meals at times, YES. And it's sometimes hard for her to find sleep."

"We can have her admitted so we can run more tests."

"That's not necessary." Someone aside from the three of them spoke.

They looked at the direction where the voice came.

"Dara! Why are you up? You should be staying on your bed." Jiyong automatically reacted but Jaejoong was quick to guide her to make sure she keeps her balance.

"Mrs. Kim, we still need to monitor your condition especially now that your temperature is still above the normal."

"Jae, I don't want to be admitted." She told her husband.

'She still have that fear... still doesn't want to be in a hospital.' Jiyong thought to himself.

"Doctor, would it be possible for me to just take her home and continue the medication from there?"

"We can give you prescribed medicines instead of having her admitted but it will ask you to be extra careful since you have to take them regularly and comeback after a week for another check up."