Chapter Six

"You were just crying last night and now, you're smiling from ear to ear." Chaerin commented.

Dara's smile became even wider. "Being in love is a wonderful thing."

"I agree." Bom said.

"Oh Lord... You both flooded our chat room with all that LOVE comments and such... Please spare me now so I can enjoy the event." Chaerin massaged her temple.

Dara and Bom chuckled at their friend's reaction.

"Sorry, Chae... I was just so excited to to tell you both about what happened yesterday." Dara gave Chaerin a hug.

"So you're officially girlfriend and boyfriend now?" Chaerin asked.

Dara nodded, smile plastered on her lips.

"And you?" Chaerin turned her attention to Bom.

"Were getting there." Bom giggled. "SeungHyun drove me here. He's good at driving motorcycle."

"He drove you here?... In a motorcycle?" Chaerin asked, sounding shocked.

Bom nodded. "It was cool... It felt great."

"I need to talk to that SeungHyun." Chaerin spoke, talking to herself.

"Chae..." Bom reacted.

"What?... I have to ask him to drive safely especially if he's driving with you."

"Aaaww... That's so sweet of you, Chae."

"I have nothing against both your relationships... I'm even happy you found your happiness among those guys. What I ask is for Jiyong and SeungHyun not to hurt the two of you."

"I'm super touched." Dara lovingly told her.

"Yah! We came here to enjoy... Enough of being emotional." Chaerin clapped her hands and placed her arms on both Bom and Dara's shoulders.

"Let's have fun... Yeah!" Bom chanted.

"Yeah!" They all screamed.

*************

"Hey, man... What's up?" Youngbae greeted backstage.

SeungHyun and Jiyong has arrived.

"Doing great... Where's Seungri and Daesung?" Jiyong asked.

"They're on their way... Where are the girls?" Youngbae asked back.

"They're within the crowd." SeungHyun replied.

"What's with the text message we received from you?" Youngbae punched Jiyong's arm.

"What's in it again?... I'm in cloud nine. I love you, guys. Kekeke." SeungHyun has given emotion while saying the message Jiyong has sent.

"You got a girl now?" Youngbae asked.

"Hey... Who's gotten a girl?" Seungri arrived, Daesung following behind.

"Was it about the text message, Ji?" Daesung jogged and placed his arm around Jiyong's shoulder.

"Ask SeungHyun first... He's going out with Bom." Jiyong passed the hot seat to SeungHyun.

SeungHyun smiled brightly.

"So?" Seungri anticipated.

"I'm planning to tell her how I feel... I think it's gonna be official soon."

"You're confident about it, huh?" Youngbae smacked his chest.

"There's no difference... We act as like how partners do... But I still want to make it official." SeungHyun shrugged. "So... back to this guy right here... Who's this not so lucky girl?"