Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Minzy, thank you for participating in this event. It means so much." Dara held Minzy's hand and pressed it.

They were already on their way out of the venue after the successful event and they happened to see Minzy heading out as well.

"Glad to be of help."

"Thank your crew for me, too."

"I will."

"Mommy, she was the one who danced earlier." Jin-ho spoke, hiding behind her and only peeking from the side of her leg.

"Yes, she performed earlier. Say hi."

"Hi." He smiled timidly.

"Oh, he looks so cute. Your son?"

Dara nodded.

"How old?"

"Three."

"I see." Minzy said.

She crouched down to meet the boys height. "Hi, little boy. What's your name?"

The boy stepped forward, holding Dara's dress. "My name's Jin-ho." He answered shyly.

Having a closer look at the little kid, Minzy's eyebrows furrowed. 'Oppa?'

"What's your name?" The boy asked, pulling her out from her thoughts.

She smiled before replying. "Minzy. You can call me, Aunt Minzy."

'Why am I having nonsense thoughts?' She chuckled silently.

"Baby, let's not take too much of Aunt's time. She probably have plans to attend." Dara told her son.

The boy nodded.

"My boy gets a little talkative sometimes. Sorry." She crinkled her nose and smiled at Minzy.

Minzy stood up and ruffled the boys hair. "I'm just heading out with Oppa."

"I see. Thank you again."

"You're welcome, Unnie. I'll get going... Bye, little cutie."

"Bye, Aunt Minzy." Jin-ho gave her a flying kiss.

Minzy chuckled and lightly pinched his cheek. "Bye."

Dara brought Jin-ho in her arms and also walked towards their car.

*************

'If I'm not mistaken, that little kid was told his Mommy's gonna do the introduction. It was Dara who started the show... So she already got a kid?'

"Oppa!... Oppa!" Minzy tried getting her brother's attention.

"You're saying something?" Jiyong was brought back from his trance.

"I was asking you where we're going."

"Ah, that." He placed his focus back to driving after the red light turned green. "Airport."

"What are we going to do there?"

"I want you to meet my girlfriend. She's arriving today."

"Your girlfriend? You didn't tell me you have one. I mean, we talked a few time over the phone before but you didn't tell me stories about her."

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend, Minzy." Jiyong chuckled.

"Is she gonna stay in your villa?"

He nodded. "And we're having dinner there tonight. You said you wanted to see it, right?"

"I get to see it tonight?"