Chapter Fourteen

"Where's Jiyong?" Bom asked after meeting up with SeungHyun and the rest of the boys.

"Yes... Where is he? We need to discuss something with him." Chaerin said, taking the seat beside Seungri.

They immediately rushed to Tablo's place, at the rooftop, and gathered everyone for a quick talk before going to see Dara.

"We tried calling her earlier when I got your message but we can't reach him." SeungHyun replied.

"We even dropped by their place but he wasn't there either." Seungri added.

"What is it that we have to talk about?" Youngbae asked.

"We met up with Dara's fiance earlier." Chaerin responded.

"Huh?!" Daesung reacted.

"What do you mean?" SeungHyun asked, looking at her girlfriend.

"This morning, he came to our school and wanted to tell us something." Bom answered.

"He wanted us to visit Dara... He said we're given permission to see her." Chaerin told them.

"Which is a good thing, I suppose?" Youngbae said.

"He also asked us to tell Dara to forget about Jiyong. He was saying something about Dara's safety that I can't understand. It was unclear to us." Bom took a sip of the soda that SeungHyun opened for her.

Seungri hit the armrest of the sofa where he was seated which made Chaerin startled. "Who's he to ask that?!"

"I was also thinking the same way while we were talking to him... But while we were in the car, I got curious as to whether he really said that with good intention." Bom stared at the can of soda that she placed on the center table.

"That's crap! He said that because he wanted Dara for himself." Seungri was fuming with anger.

"Calm down, Seungri." Daesung meddled. "What if Bom has a point?"

Chaerin sighed, unsure of what to think.

"What are you thinking, Chaerin?" Youngbae asked.

She shook her head and had another sigh. "I don't know... Jaejoong was looking serious when he said it's for Dara's safety. If he's telling the truth, should we?..." She stopped mid-sentence and ruffled her hair. "Argg! I really don't know what to think right now."

"Are you saying we have to give up on them now?" Youngbae gave her a serious look which made her look down.

"Chaerin... It's our friends' happiness we're talking about here." Seungri spoke in a calmer tone.

"I know... But..."

"It's still not up to us to decide." Daesung commented.

"Why does it have to be this complicated?" Bom reacted and SeungHyun squeezed her hand he's holding to comfort her.

"Why don't you both go see her first? She needs you both beside her especially now that she's locked up and can't go out to see Jiyong." SeungHyun told Chaerin and Bom.

"Shouldn't they wait for Jiyong first?" Seungri interrupted when the two girls were already about to stand up.

"We're not sure where he is now... He can't go with them anyway. Let them leave now. They might bring us better news once they get back." Youngbae responded.

"He's right, Seungri. We'll go ahead and see Dara first. She needs us now. We'll come back and tell Jiyong about her." Bom said.

"Should we drive you there?" Daesung offered.