CHAPTER 6 PAGE 4

Dahil sa kalasingan ay wala ng control si Gabriel sa sarili. Nang malasahan ang matamis na labi ng asawa ay hindi na nya tinantanan ito.

Binago nya ang paraan ng paghalik kay Althea. His tongue urged her lips to open. When she tried to speak, he took advantage of it. God, his hunger is overwhelming her and she drowned in his kiss, and in knowing he wanted to kiss her her that bad.

He grabbed her hands and placed them on his chest, urging her to open his shirt. Iyon ang kanyang ginawa. His skin was so fine to touch. And his skin against her bare skin—for he had already took off her robe.—was divine.

She felt so hot and so beautiful the way he looked at her.

Bago pa sya makapagprotesta ay hinagkan na uli siya nito. At ang mga labi nito ay bumaba sa kanyang dibdib. He gently cupped her breast and then tasted it. His tongue lashed back and forth, he sucked on and gently nibbled.

She couldn’t help but moan out loud.

Pakiramdam niya ay timumbuwang na siya roon, mabuti at inalalayan nito ang kanyang likod. He carried her to to the bed and continued licking her, caressing her, stroking her.

His tongue from her breasts slowly traveled down her body, until it rached her most secret part. She held her breath. She didn’t knoe exactly what to do. Apparently, he did. He urged her to give him full access and she did. Soon, she was stroking his hair, feeling tingly all over.