Part 14

“It is our judgement that you shall be taken from this place and put to death. Then for your body to be cut into twelve pieces to be sent to the righteous tribes of the sons of Ham and of Japheth, as a warning to those who would sin in your ways in the future.”

As Shem said this, the guards who were with Nimr stood and drew their weapons, but the guards of Shem were too numerous and immediately stopped them.

Nimr looked stunned as he was led away by Kendra and others to the place of his execution.

Shem mused, “He shall no longer be known as Nimr the Leopard tamer but as Nimrod the rebellious one.”

“They have taken my love and cut into pieces,” Semiramis was distraught. She took lovers to console herself, she was used to many lovers the whore that she was. But when she became pregnant it was a different problem. More than nine months after Nimr had died. What could she say? She was still the ruler of Babylon and outwardly, to the people and surrounding nations, she had to maintain an air of decency.

“I know,” she thought, “I shall say that Nimr has visited me as a spirit and it is his child I bear.”

So when the child was born, because her lover was one of her black generals, the child was also black.

Being a tyrant Semiramis ruled the people with a rod of iron. As with all tyrants her image was placed in many public places for the people to admire. After she had the baby Tammuz, statues and other images were carved and painted with the ‘rightful’ heir to the throne of Babylon, Nimrod’s son. So that she could control the people more easily she let it be known that it was not Nimrod’s son but Nimrod himself reborn as a child.

Though outwardly she followed the righteous rules of the nations surrounding Babylon, inwardly she lusted plotted and worshipped evil spirits. The plan was to secretly encourage the worship of false gods by use of initiation into mysteries, where gradually through drunkenness, confession then blackmail she could exert influence over the populace to accept and practice vile and sinful deeds. She Herself, her son and Nimrod would take the place of the serpent and the fire and become the objects of worship, gods to replace the only God, a false black trinity of three to replace the One who is three.

The one behind this was Satan, who released Nimrod from the angel of Hell to see his wife and participate in the lie, the false order he wished to create among mankind. From secrecy and secret shame the mysteries would infect the whole earth and eventually lead people away from the worship of the one true God. At the advent of Christianity pagans and neo-pagans would have the temerity/gall to call paganism the old religion.