Chapter 52 (Part 2)

Mila

Great. Now I'm bored and single. I start to head to Ariel's house and use my Bluetooth to call Ariel.

"Hello?" She says.

"Where you at?" I ask.

"Shakey's" She says. "Why you sound like that?" She asks.

"I'll tell you when I get there" I say.

"Okay, and we got pizza" She says.

"It's a pizza parlor" I say laughing.

"Shut up and call me when you get here" She says. We hang up and I continue driving.

I pull into the pizza place, park, and get out. I walk inside and spot Ariel and Haven near the back. I walk over and slide in the booth putting me in front of them. 

"Hello" Haven says while looking at her phone.

"Sup" I say looking at her weird.

"She's been snap chatting her eating pizza for a while now" Ariel says shaking her head. "That's like her 12th slice"

"I'm tired of your shit Ariel" Haven says grabbing her plates and phone and moving to a table a few feet down.

"Spoiled brat" Ariel says rolling her eyes. She shakes her head and looks at me. "Anyways, what's wrong?" She asks.

"Me and Bri broke up" I say.

"Like broke up for real or that shit me and Haven be doing?" She asks.

"I think for real" I say. I explain everything from the trip to get frozen yogurt to the car ride to her house.

"So she a opp now?" Ariel asks.

"Hell yeah, and I told her ass whatever happens with her is her problem, I've been cool with you longer than I've known her so I'm gone side with you with whatever" I say.

"Awe, you're a true best friend" She says smiling hard on purpose.

"I know" I say laughing. "But I don't know whether or not I should tell Haven"

"Hell yeah you gone tell her, cause either way she gone be mad it's just the sooner the better" Ariel says. "You gone be a hoe now?"

"I'm not like you Ariel" I say mugging her.

"So you just gone go to school, work, then the house till you find another girlfriend?" She asks.

"Yeah..." I say. But then again, Ariel's ways have worn off on me a bit so really there's no telling.

"Yeah right" She says. "But let's tell Haven now" She says.

"Tell Haven what?" Haven asks walking over.

"Can you get you some business?" Ariel asks.

"You mentioned my name, it's my business now" She says sitting beside Ariel. I snicker and Haven mugs me. "What's funny?"

"Y'all two" I answer. I grab a slice of pizza and look at Ariel. "Tell her"

"Okay" She says gladly. She instigates everything. "So Bri told Mila that she, meaning Bri gotta cut you off cause of her brother who switched gangs, and since he did, she gotta follow behind him or it'll be sneaky, so she broke up with Mila cause Mila said she still gone be cool with us"

"I want to go home" Haven says getting up and walking out.

"I hope she means my house cause it's closer" Ariel says getting up. I get up and grab two more slices of pizza. We walk out and Haven's no where in sight. "I know her ass didn't start walking"