Chapter 103

Leilani

"Lil girl, you being real picky" I say to Ariel. I have showed this girl 6 different apartments in a reasonable distances and she's said no to each.

"I showed her 8 different websites and she said no" Mia says rolling her eyes.

"Y'all can't be mad, I know you were picky about your first apartment ma" She says.

I shrug. "My first place was with your dad" I say. Her face goes straight and she looks behind me at A'Lonte.

"So you telling me you never stayed by yourself?" She asks.

"I moved into an apartment by myself with Macy for like some months, maybe a year" I say. "It was a "at that moment" decision so it was straight"

"Okay then dad, were you picky about your first apartment?" She asks.

"My first apartment was a mansion but I was picky about it" He says.

"Not what I asked" Ariel says. "But yeah, I don't know what I want"

"Obviously" I say. "Pick a number a rooms and I'll see what I can find" I add.

"5" She says laughing. "That'll do"

"Aight, bye, I got things to do" I say.

"Bye ma, bye pops" She says hanging up. I put my phone down and start looking at the security camera Lonte put in the warehouse. He put Zay in there and is trying to figure out his best way to get revenge.

"Just don't kill him" Ayla told us the day we put him in there. So Lonte is using that to his advantage.

"I'm bout to go see your mom and take the boys and Leah with me, don't spend all your time watching him" I say getting up. I grab my purse and slide on my Pink Fenty slides.

"I won't, I'm bout to have one of the guys do it and go see Quan" He says.

"Okay, I love you" I say kissing his lips.

"I love you too, tell my mama I said we going out tonight, I'll get Jas to watch the kids" He says.

I nod in response and head out to mama's house.

~

Tamia

"Just straighten my real hair" I tell my stylist as she parts it into sections. Ariel's taking me out tonight and sent me to get ready. She got me a chauffeur and everything.

"Yo shit long as fuck" Mari says. "You gone be here for a while" She adds making me look at her.

"Uh what you mean? You bout to sit here with me" I say. Keisha starts detangling my hair and Mari smiles.

"Nope, I'm bout to go hang with my mans since we leaving tomorrow" She says grabbing her purse and sticking her tongue out.

"Wash ya mouth before you come getting up in my face later" I say smirking at her.

"Bye hoe" She says smiling and walking out.

"Keisha, can you get it done by 6:30?" I ask my stylist.

"Don't you dare question my talent like that" She says making me laugh.

"I wasn't trying to, I'm just not trying to hear Ariel's mouth about me being late and all that" I say. "Cause we gone end up fighting"

"I got you, meanwhile tell me about these stores you got opening up" She says. She finishes detangling it and begins blow drying it.

"I'm opening my store here next month hopefully, then I'm gonna put the finishing touches on my hair line before releasing it" I say. "I'm opening the clothing store here and starting my hair line in Cali" I add.