Chapter 51 (Part 1)

Ariel

"Okay, quit" I mumble hitting Haven's thigh.

"I want you to wake up"'She says.

"Why?" I ask snuggling into the cover.

"Cause I want to go somewhere" She says pulling a random strand of my hair.

"Do you really think you're the 'going somewhere' condition?" I ask.

"I could be since I showered" She murmurs.

"Yeah right, and until my head stops hurting, I'm not going anywhere" I say. "I'm surprised you ain't pull any of my hair out, strong ass"

"It's your fault, what you mean?" She says flicking me. I roll my eyes.

Yes we got back together....surprise. She bought me pizza, candy, shoes, clothes, and I got some bomb ass head each day. So yeah, I forgave her.

"Is not but okay" I say sitting up.

"Let's be real now Ariel" She says getting up. "And when my best friend coming back?" She asks walking into my closet.

"Around 1-2" I say shrugging. My parents went to Venice yesterday and left Haven and I to babysit.

Haven walks out in my Home Lakers jersey and gets back in my bed.

"I think I want to stay in my room today" I say checking my phone.

"Why?" She asks as I put my phone down.

"Because I'm always moving and I'm off today" I say moving the covers off of her.

"What you doing?" She asks.

"What I did earlier" I say in a duh way.

"No, I'm going to sleep" She says yanking the covers back on her.

"Why?" I whine laying on her.

"Cause I'm tired" She says.

"Take ya ugly ass to sleep then" I mumble turning on the game. I decide to play Midnight Club.

"But I want you to lay with me" She says. I shake my head.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up" I say looking at her.

"Fine" She says turning away. I press Play only to have to press Pause due to the twins crying. I moved them in my room to keep an eye on em better since Haven was sleep.

I look at the schedule on my nightstand and tap Haven. "What?" She asks.

"Hand me that paper" I say pointing to my nightstand. She lazily grabs it and I take it. I scan through the times and look at the clock on my nightstand. 11:21. According the schedule they need to be sleeping so they're probably hungry. "Watch them real quick" I say getting up.

"Okay" Haven drags. I jog downstairs, make the twins' bottles, and jog back to my room.

"They gone fall back asleep soon, so help me feed em real quick and you three can sleep in peace" I say handing her their bottles. I pick Amir up, and sit him up on my pillow in the middle, then do the same for Ayden.

Haven hands them their bottles and they're fat asses start chugging the milk down. I'm so glad they can hold their own bottles. I grab my controller, and the schedule and lay beside Ayden pulling the covers up a bit.

Once the twins finish eating, Haven and I burp them, before laying them back in my bed. Haven gets comfortable and before I know it all three of em are sleep.

After playing the game for another hour, I hear the front door open. I pause the game and jog downstairs to see my parents walking in. Ma wonders into the kitchen and dad laughs then looks at me.