Chapter 61

Leilani

Today is Saturday and Ayla is coming over to help me start cooking some of the small foods for the lil party for today.

All we really do is party to be honest. I sit the twins in their bouncers and place them in front of A.J who's watching some football game on the tv.

"Watch them while I start cooking" I say. He nods and sits on the floor instead.

I start prepping until Ayla walks in with groceries.

"Um there's a nice ass BMW sitting outside in the driveway with some tinted ass windows" She says sitting her purse and phone on the counter.

"That's Mariana" I say.

"Is she gonna be our third musketeer?" Ayla asks. I shrug.

"Maybe, she's been busy trying to get her job in order so they won't suspect her when she's working with A'Lonte and I" I explain.

"Oh" Ayla says sitting on the island. She looks at the recipes I have sitting out and starts voicing her opinion on each.

Ariel

"I ain't even gotta wait till I'm 18 to hit" I tell Tay over the phone as I watch Officer Santana- excuse me Mariana walk in the house from the upstairs banister.

"You're a hoe" He says laughing.

"So are my exes so ion care" I say.

"She not catching a charge for you Ariel" He preaches.

"That's what you said about shorty from the ice cream shop and ol girl that teaches the kindergarten class next to Leah's" I say smirking. "Plus Mariana works for ma and dad while being a cop, this shit gone be easy" I say smiling hard. "Ain't no catching charges 'round here nigga"

"Ariel" I hear my dad say from behind me.

"You in trouble" Tay says before hanging up. I mumble under my breath before locking my phone and sliding it in my pocket. I turn around to see my dad standing there mugging me.

I thought his ass was out in the shooting range or in his office...downstairs.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Bring your ass in here now and hand me your phone" He says. I shuffle my feet as I walk in his room and sit on the bed. He closes the door and holds his hand out.

I hand him phone but snatch it back before putting my password in. I ain't got shit to hide cause ion be sending shit, I got bitches who send me shit though.

He starts going through my phone clicking on all types of apps. I can tell he clicked my gallery cause that's where everything is. There and my messages.

A few minutes later ma walks in and looks at us. "What y'all in here doing?" She asks. I scratch the back of my neck and look at her.

"Look at this shit" Dad says handing her my phone. He walks in the bathroom and closes the door.  I start looking around the room while ma goes through my phone.

After what seems like forever, she locks my phone and looks at me. "I'm bout this close to beating your ass" She says leaving a lil space between her index and thumb.

"What I do?" I ask.

"Ariel, you can't be having grown ass women send you shit like this, cause if it gets in the wrong hands, they getting locked up along with some charges heading your way, how you even got grown bitches doing shit like this anyway" She lectures then asks.

"Am I supposed to answer that?" I ask.

"Yeah" She says sitting at her vanity area and looking at me. Dad walks out the bathroom and looks at me.