Chapter 26

€Ariel€

It's now three months later, and Kayla got withdrawn from school. She blocked me on social media, and blocked my number. My thought on it tho? Fuck her.

I got up, and walked downstairs. Basketball season ended last night. I plopped on the couch, and turned on The Game.

"How you feeling?" Ma asked sitting beside me.

"Good" I said. Ma wasn't too happy with Kayla disappearing like that.

"Well get ready, we're going to see your dad" She said getting up. I cut the tv off, and headed upstairs.

I threw on a Black sweatshirt with Denim ripped jeans, and my Black Timberlands. I slid on a Black Beanie, and put in my Gold grill A.J. And I got made.

I grabbed my phone, and headed downstairs. My phone rang for s FaceTime and saw Nelle's name pop up. I slid the answer icon across and a few seconds later her face popped up.

"Hey brace face" I said.

"Hey bestie" She said. She sat her phone down, and I watched her brush her teeth.

"Who's that?" Leah asked. I held my phone down to her. "Hi Nelly" She said. Nelle waved and Leah smiled.

Once she finished brushing her teeth, she sat on her bed.

"So where you going looking all cute?" She asked.

"To visit my dad" I said. Ma walked out and came over to me.

"Hey Nelle" ma said.

"Hey Mrs. Lani" Nelle said. "Can I watch Leah today?" She asked.

"No" I said.

"I wasn't talking to you Ariel" she said.

"Sure, you coming over?" Ma asked.

"Yeah, can I get a ride tho?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll come get you after we leave from visiting L" Ma said.

"Okay" Nelle said. "But I gotta do my chores, so I'll see you later" She added.

"K Nelle" Ma said walking away.

"See you later" I said.

"Aight" She said. She gave me a kiss through the camera and smiled. We hung up, and ma called us to the car.

We got to the jail, and dad was already seated. We walked in, while mom talked to the guard.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey princess" He said. Leah hopped in his lap, while the rest of us sat around.

"So how's basketball?" He asked.

"Good, we all got to the championships" I said.

"That's good, how's everything at home?" He asked.

"Boring, we just hang out at the house or go over some else's" Tay said.

"Y'all better find something else to do then" He said making us laugh.

"Daddy, look" Leah said showing him her Doc Mcstuffins watch she got for her birthday.

"I see, it's pretty" He said. We continued talking till ma came in and joined in.

€Christian€

Zay dropped me off at the doctors, and I sat with Lynn while we waited for her name to be called.

"I'm nervous" She said.

"Don't be" I said. Today's makes her three months, so she decided since it's her check up today, to get a test done also.