Chapter 24

September 23
~Saturday

€Ayla€

I sat up from the nurses opening my blinds like they lost their damn minds. I pulled my hair back out my face, and Leilani walked in.

"Morning" She said walking in with 2 bags from Footlocker, Forever21, Walmart, and balloons.

"Morning, what's in the bag?" I asked.

"Well before I came in here, Zay said the doctor said y'all was straight, so y'all could leave today" She said.

"Thank the lord" I said. She sat beside me, and sat the bags down. A nurse rolled the twins in, and Lani jumped over me to them.

"Are your hands really clean?" The nurse asked Lani.

"Yes bitch" Lani said. The nurse walked out, and I laughed. I reached for the Footlocker bags, and pulled out 2 Jordan onesies. "That's for the twins of course, I bought you a outfit from Forever21 to match theirs, and the Jordan's to match" She said.

"Awe" I said. I sat the boxes beside me, and looked at the outfit she got me. "What about Zay?" I asked.

"Nigga caught a attitude with me when I walked up here, I'm giving his shit to Quan" She said rolling her eyes. She gently picked up London, and handed her to me.

"Which one is for her?" I asked.

"Either one" She said. She picked up Jayde, and sat back beside me. She got her undressed, and put her in the other Jordan outfit. "I got them pacifiers with their names on them too" she said. She pointed to the Walmart bag.

Once the twins were set, we laid them back down, and I went to get changed.

€Leilani€

Zay walked in while Ayla was showering.

"You done being a bitch?" I asked.

"I wasn't being a bitch" He said.

"Yeah right" I said. He sighed.

"If I was I'm sorry, I barely slept" He said. I shrugged and handed him a jewelry box. He opened it, and pulled out a Gold Chain. "What's this?" I asked.

"It has the twins names and birthdays engraved in it" I said. "That's why the chains L and Quan look similar" I added. "It's also a reminder of why you assholes shouldn't get in trouble" I said.

"Ooh I'm telling L you called him a asshole" Zay said.

"Nigga, I'll tell him my damn self, he knows he's a asshole, all guys are" I said. "That's my baby tho, but still"

"You going to see him today" he asked.

"Yeah, I need his advice" I said.

"With what?" He asked.

"The whole thing about Laysia, I also need his advice on whether I should shoot her ass after I beat her, or shoot her" I said. Zay started laughing but I didn't find anything funny.

"Oh, wait, you're serious?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said. "and I gotta meet with L's lawyer about getting him out earlier, it'll be a lil hard if they decide to bring Maliyaha and Taya into this" I continued. "Cause if they do, baby boy's just gonna have to tough it out" I said.

"Crazy ass" Zay mumbled. I mugged him, and Ayla came out dressed.

"I'm ready to go" She said. Zay and I put the twins in their carriers with their names on em.