Chapter 59

PSA: Sorry for updating sooo late. I just been procrastinating like hell 😂😂.
**************************************************
A.J

"Aye, A.J" Mila says. I look up from my video game.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You seen Haven's Snapchat and Instagram?" She asks. I shook my head.

"No, why?" I ask. She groans and walks in my room. She hands me her phone and I click on Haven's story. I watch it and look at Mila. "She was just here last night, now she got a new girlfriend?" I ask rhetorically.

"I guess so, but look at her Instagram" Mila says. I go to her Instagram page and furrow my eyebrows.

"We need to check on Ariel" I say handing Mila her phone back. We exit out my room and walk down to Ariel's. I knock on the door and we wait.

"What?" She asks. "And come in" I open the door and she's sitting on her bed scrolling through her phone.

"You good?" Mila asks.

"Yeah..." She says. "I mean aside from Haven's hoe ass leaving me"

"What time did she leave the house?" I ask.

"I wasn't referring to her leaving the house, I'm talking about her leaving me period" She says. "Now I gotta figure out a way to get rid of this lil ugly bitch she parading around with"

"What she do?" Mila asks.

"Not shit yet, but if Haven thinks she's just gonna leave me, she got another thing coming" Ariel says.

"Wanna go hang out?" Mila asks.

"Where?" Ariel asks.

"We can go the gym" I say. Ariel stays quiet for a bit and shakes her head.

"Nah, I'll just stay here in my room" She says.

"Okay" I say. I close her door and Mila sighs. "What?" I ask.

"I gotta go help my dad get my sister's crap moved out, and you know how long I've been waiting for this" She says. Everybody in this house knows how much Mila dislikes her sister and it makes me laugh every time she mentions it.

"Go ahead" I say laughing. "I'll keep an eye on Ariel" I add.

"Alright" She says as we do our handshake. She heads downstairs and I retreat back to my room.

Ariel

"You are not about to go kill anybody" Millie says. I shrug.

"I never said I was gone kill her, just put her ass in the ICU" I say simply. She shakes her head. 

"How does hurting her new girlfriend benefit you?" She asks.

"Cause it'll let her know not to fuck with Haven and if she does then that'll be the result" I say.

"No, that's stupid" She says. I look at her with a blank expression.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't care" I say.

"You say that a lot" She says. "Why?"

I shrug in response. "I don't know, I just do"

"You're a liar, but if you don't feel comfortable telling me that's fine" She says.

"I'm fine, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do" I say laying back.

"Ain't much you can do, she was in the wrong from the jump" Millie says.